Customer Service 866.965.0400

Coke machine

Rich

I agree, I am just a Wawa boy at heart. Before I moved to Wisconsin I lived in Coatesville and all we had was Wawas. granted I was about 12 years old when we left there, Wawa is where my heart lies.

Never been to a Wawa. They are not around here. Heck we just got i first Sonic.

You don't have WaWas in Western PA? They were all over the Lancaster area. They were awesome -- we used to go to WaWa all the time in college to get Turkey Hill iced tea and ice cream. Yummm.

Anyway, I gotta find a vending machine like that. And funny enough, after seeing that video this AM I went to Subway for lunch. Must be something subliminal (no pun intended) about that clip.

You don't have WaWas in Western PA? They were all over the Lancaster area. They were awesome -- we used to go to WaWa all the time in college to get Turkey Hill iced tea and ice cream. Yummm.

Anyway, I gotta find a vending machine like that. And funny enough, after seeing that video this AM I went to Subway for lunch. Must be something subliminal (no pun intended) about that clip.

Turkey Hill Ice Tea is were it is at

That's fantastic, and we need one of those Rich, I agree! (We typically give out water at shows now, but we did start by handing out Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite to all customers at the Swap Meet for the first two years.)

We were asked to stop, after the vendors selling hot dogs and drinks noticed too many people ordering food, and no drinks! I think that was about when Dylan started working the Swap with us, right??

:D

Archived