Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vinyl stripes problem solved!!!!

Camaro Freak

Question

hI ALL,

Just wanted to share with everyone who has black vinyl stripes on there car. I was told by Junkman to use Adams Clear Polish on my Matte Flat black vinyl stripes. I have been scared to use anything, afraid that they would streak them. I used the Clear Polish today and I am excited to tell everyone that the Clear Polish made them look BRAND NEW!!!!! Best of all they have UV Protection!!! I am completely sold on this product!!!! Thanks Adam's, I will be buying alot more in the future.:2thumbs:

13 answers to this question

I had the same question last weekend and suggested the Clear Polish, glad to hear it went well. I do not move a lot of this product, maybe it will come into it's own soon.

Bruce

I had the same question last weekend and suggested the Clear Polish, glad to hear it went well. I do not move a lot of this product, maybe it will come into it's own soon.

Bruce

I agree. A lot of guys are looking for a solution to their vinyl stripes so this is good news for them. :thumbsup:

thanks for sharing! i got the matte black vinyl stripes too.

i've been using a quick detailer on them, which leaves them kinda shiny. i will be trying the clear polish soon.

i dunno about putting the polish and wax on the stripes. from what i hear carnuba deteriorates vinyl. maybe Junkman can chime in and clear up what can and cannot go on the PIA vinyl graphics!!!

thanks for sharing! i got the matte black vinyl stripes too.

i've been using a quick detailer on them, which leaves them kinda shiny. i will be trying the clear polish soon.

i dunno about putting the polish and wax on the stripes. from what i hear carnuba deteriorates vinyl. maybe Junkman can chime in and clear up what can and cannot go on the PIA vinyl graphics!!!

I wouldn't put anything on them but the Clear Polish. I tried all kinds of stuff last year on the detailing circuit and nothing really satisfied me. Safety was my main concern. I'm going to try some Clear Polish out some more if I can find someone in my area with stripes.

hI ALL,

Just wanted to share with everyone who has black vinyl stripes on there car. I was told by Junkman to use Adams Clear Polish on my Matte Flat black vinyl stripes. I have been scared to use anything, afraid that they would streak them. I used the Clear Polish today and I am excited to tell everyone that the Clear Polish made them look BRAND NEW!!!!! Best of all they have UV Protection!!! I am completely sold on this product!!!! Thanks Adam's, I will be buying alot more in the future.:2thumbs:

Thanks for the tip:2thumbs: I've been using VRT on our stripes.

Archived