Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from NM!

chompino

Hi all, I'm a new member here and just moved from SoCal to New Mexico. Now that I have a lot more garage space, I've started getting into car detailing and I love it! I love the products and this forum has been very helpful with obtaining information and getting me started. :glasses:Here's a picture of my collection so far: (Not shown is my pc7424xp with pads, boars hair brush, fender brush, wash bucket, interior brush, vac n' blo, mf towels, and others all ordered from Adam's) :D

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNjgtMjAxMDAzMTAtMjExM.jpg

And here's a pic of my car:

IMG_4448.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I just now finished using my PC for the first time with SHR and FMP. Then I finished it off with some buttery wax. What else can I say, but... wow!!!! This stuff is great! You're right Ryan, this is definitely my newest addiction. Haha!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I just now finished using my PC for the first time with SHR and FMP. Then I finished it off with some buttery wax. What else can I say, but... wow!!!! This stuff is great! You're right Ryan, this is definitely my newest addiction. Haha!

Wait 'til you get yourself some Americana - you'll never use another paste wax.

That is one sweeeet BMW - I'm not super bmw savvy - so is it a 3 series modified with a body kit, or is it a M3? I've loved that 2 door 3 series since they released them awhile back.

Yeah, I'm definitely anxious to try some Americana out. It'll be in my next order for sure. ;)

Thanks! Yep, it's an M3. It's based on the 3 series though, so they look pretty similar to the untrained eye. I fell in love with them when they first came out.

Those M3's have always been a sharp car and I am not a big BMW fan (mainly becuase I don't like the interior). I drove one of the older body styles one time and it was fun to drive. I think I heared the new ones have a v8 in them now with over 400 hp. Nice ride and :welcomebanner:

Archived