Customer Service 866.965.0400

HELLO! From Tulsa!

Z71_Denali

:hi: Hey everyone, my name is Ryan, and i just bought a new Camaro SS as my first new car.

here is my soapbox about my life and detailing my car:

i am a n00b when it comes to detailing, b/c i have never really needed to detail any of my cars before. they were all old with peeling paint until now.

i have only used Meguiar's products by hand... i am interested in trying a machine buffer, but still hesitant to do it with my vinyl stripes. :pc:

Your Hex Grip pads and endless great customer reviews from other people got me interested in Adam's.

I have not bought any of your products yet, but once my current polish and wax bottles are empty i want to get your stuff! :2thumbs:

i'm interested to see if you guys would think if those hex grip pads can be used with any other product brand. like i said i have meguiars stuff now, but i got some minor swirls that wouldn't come out with a store bought applicator pad and SwirlX. once the bottles i have are out i will be getting your stuff to use on them!

i have never used clay bar before, but the next time i detail the car in a month, i want to use it, and hopefully that allows my swirl removing step more effective. what do you think, will it?

i spent an hour late last night watching your volume 6 videos on youtube, and i am EXTREMELY impressed! it made me want to buy every single product you offer from the wheel brushes to the PC and americana wax, with every accessory and product in between :bow:

i live in an apt complex, with my own garage so getting a hose and extension cord to reach all the way over to my car is near impossible, so i am going to stick to the hand applied stuff for now!

you guys sell an awesome product! :patriot:

:welcomebanner: Ryan!

Good to see another Camaro on the forum! Your going to end up with a ton of Adam's products, it seems to be where I spend my extra money lately. I too spend hours filling my cart with hundreds worth of Adam's goodies.

Try some of the Adam's hand application products to test the waters. Do a clay on your car after the initial baggie test, then clay it, then see and feel the finish. If you've never used clay before, get ready for a jaw dropping experience! And that's BEFORE you use any other Adam's products! (it's the foundation for a stunning shine)

By the way, there is a 15% off sale on until the end of the month:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5936

Time to order -

Don't forget Adam's superior foam applicators and amazing blue super plush microfiber towels - the are the best (ditch the box store/auto store microfiber). And you will use these great towels all the time. :)

Archived