Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hex Grip Pads with a different Product?

Z71_Denali

Question

I'm new to detailing, and shoulda done more research before going to the store and buying a bunch of Meguiar's products.

i want to try out your hex grip pads, but don't want to be wasteful, and would like to try it out with my meguiar's gold class wax, deep crystal polish, and SwirlX

is it safe?

11 answers to this question

I'm new to detailing, and shoulda done more research before going to the store and buying a bunch of Meguiar's products.

i want to try out your hex grip pads, but don't want to be wasteful, and would like to try it out with my meguiar's gold class wax, deep crystal polish, and SwirlX

is it safe?

Of course it's safe but bear in mind many of us went from those products to these and can all agree that Adam's is HIGHLY superior to them. I used everyone that you listed and am here to tell you that Adams is MUCH better. You get what you pay for... :thumbsup:

Gluck

No harm in trying... in a rough sense polish is polish. Its not like using those products with our pad is going to bring on the apocolypse or anything... you just won't be getting the best results. Knowing the mentioned polishes I'd recommend just getting 2 of the blue apps and one red. The polishes you listed won't really benefit all that much from the added aggressive nature of the orange pad. Just my 2 pennies worth.

I look forward to hearing about the day you order our polishes :D

it wont be as effective and so you will be not spending your time to wise for the great result you want. Trust me as I am with you on this one. I now have a BOX (a leftover Adam's box that stuff was shipped in at that) of all of my old detail stuff and already have given 1 away. The box prolly has 100 bux worth of stuff in it and almost all new bottles but i just chalked it up to learning. I will prolly give it to someone who thinks i am thier friend but i am really not!

I don't see why you couldn't use them - just make sure you clean them out really well before using any Adam's products. Most products are designed to work with their own line for products, so I wouldn't use a meguiars polish and a Adam's wax. My .03 (tax increased .01, what else is new?)

I don't see why you couldn't use them - just make sure you clean them out really well before using any Adam's products. Most products are designed to work with their own line for products, so I wouldn't use a meguiars polish and a Adam's wax. My .03 (tax increased .01, what else is new?)

Don't worry pretty soon that .03 will be up to .25! :lolsmack:

THANKS GUYS!

i'm taking a look at all the detailing kits.

if only there was a kit with every essential product like the premium kit, except with hex grip applicators and revive polish instead of the PC, machine polish, and applicators.

i am still a little too new to getting serious with the PC... but maybe as b-day present later this year :D

THANKS GUYS!

i'm taking a look at all the detailing kits.

if only there was a kit with every essential product like the premium kit, except with hex grip applicators and revive polish instead of the PC, machine polish, and applicators.

i am still a little too new to getting serious with the PC... but maybe as b-day present later this year :D

Buy them individually... You spent good money on that pretty car... Now spend some on some long lasting quality products to protect her. :2thumbs:

I've used NOTHING but Adams on my G8. SO happy I found them.

I honestly had NO idea what I was missing until I used them.

Chris

Buy them individually... You spent good money on that pretty car... Now spend some on some long lasting quality products to protect her. :2thumbs:

I've used NOTHING but Adams on my G8. SO happy I found them.

I honestly had NO idea what I was missing until I used them.

Chris

Your welcome :lolsmack:

is it safe?

Step up to Adam's you won't be sorry! I would start that new Camaro out with Adam's from day one.IMHO!:2thumbs:Sell your M products on ebay!:banana:

Archived