Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion for a Complete Detailing Kit

I noticed you have a Premium kit which pretty much has EVERYTHING you sell in one big kit.

but it includes the PC and machine applied products.

what about us that would like a complete kit with EVERYTHING i need like the premium kit, but with all the hand applied polishing products like swirl remover, revive polish, buttery wax, and the hex grip applicators.

i'm not ready for the PC yet, and an all-in-one kit with hand applied products would be something that definitely interests me!:banana:

here is what i'm talking about - taken directly from the premium kit list and the changes in red:

· 4.25 Gallon Detail Bucket

· Screw-Top Sealed Bucket Lid

· Grit Guard Bucket Insert

· 16oz All-Purpose Cleaner

· 16oz Car Wash

· Jumbo Synthetic Wash Pad

· Fire-hose Spray Nozzle

· Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

· 16oz Waterless Car Wash

· 2 – Waterless Wash Waffle Towels

· 6.4 oz Clay Bar

· 16oz Detail Spray

· Orange Hex-Grip Applicator

· Blue Hex-Grip Applicator

· Red Hex-Grip Applicator

· 16oz Swirl & Haze Remover

· 16oz Revive Polish

· 16oz Buttery Wax

· Americana Premium Paste Wax

· Americana Paste Hex Applicator

· 4-True Blue Super Plush Microfiber Polishing Towels

· 16oz Glass Cleaner

· Deluxe Microfiber Glass Towel

· 16oz Leather & Interior Cleaner

· 16oz Leather Conditioner

· 16oz Undercarriage Spray

· 16oz Vinyl, Rubber, & Tire Protectant (VRT)

· Black Tire Hex-Grip Applicator

· Detailed Step by Step Instructional DVD

uhh ohh! :willy:

my shopping cart is filling up! :banana:

so far i've put the interior kit, hand polish combo, waterless wash combo, basic car care kit, 4pk hex grip applicators, APC, GWC, clay bar, 4pk microfibers...:mail:

the white waffle drying towel would be on their too if it were available :xfingers:

i don't think i'm missing anything

I'm certain that if you want to purchase a kit made up of those products, you could call Ashley@Adams and she would put one together for you. Adams is great with putting together value priced kits.

Agreed! Talk or Chat with Ashley! She's duh Bomb! :2thumbs:

thanks guys! this stuff is expensive, but i'm sure well worth it!

Are you taking advantage of the discount code? It'll help pay for basically the shipping... No tax as long as you don't live in CO.

Chris

yea with everything i need and the 15% discount code it was about 300 with shipping

By the way... His Micro Fiber is second to NONE! Once you use it you'll understand.;)

thanks guys! this stuff is expensive, but i'm sure well worth it!

If you pick your products up at a show they are cheaper and no shipping.You have a very nice car, don't short yourself now! These products go along way,start out getting a few things at a time until you get everything you need! You won't be sorry! Most of us started out with the M brand.

If you pick your products up at a show they are cheaper and no shipping.You have a very nice car, don't short yourself now! These products go along way,start out getting a few things at a time until you get everything you need! You won't be sorry! Most of us started out with the M brand.

thanks,

i'm gunna go home and check what products i'm low on, then order the stuff i need plus the microfibers... i'm guessing i'll need clay bar, quick detailer, WCW, wheel cleaner, and the APC for now which will drop that 300 alot! :thumbsup:

Just buy a gallon of DS you will go through it quickly.

:iagree: You will save a bundle by getting a gallon of Detail Spray. After you are halfway through your 2nd 16 oz. bottle, the gallon will start to look really good.

Get ready to buy more blue superplush microfiber - once you use it, you will want more. It IS worth it! I have about a dozen now, and I started with 4 in January. :D

Archived