Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Sealant burns like the devil, but works well

IMADreamer

Question

So Fex Ex paid a visit today and since it was raining I thought it would be appropriate to try the glass sealant. So when I got to work after lunch I pulled the car into the garage and washed, clayed, and sealed the window. While spraying the sealant I apparently got some on my wrist and and it burned. ALOT. :help: So a quick trip to the restroom to wash up, and a short hunt for some rubber gloves I was back at it. It goes on very easy and removes even easier. The difference in smoothness is instantly noticeable as you are removing the cured residue. So I pulled the car back outside and waited went back to work. When I came back out side it was raining and the rain was just streaking down the window, to the point that top was nearly free of rain. lol Kinda cool. So I went for a drive, I was meeting my Dad at his farm to help unload seed corn (if you're thinking that's not fun, you are right.) and I got to get the car above 50mph and the bottle is right. You don't have to use your wipers. :jawdrop: Honestly I thought that was some creative marketing and not true. It's absolutely true though. I'd also like to note that there was no wiper chatter like is prevalent with other products similar to this. That is a big win for me as it is the reason I stopped using other products that supposedly did this sort of thing.

So slight burning feeling aside this stuff is pretty slick. Pun intended. :)

I typically don't react to chemicals by my skin burning and turning red but for some reason this did that. So just as a precaution if you have sensitive skin you might want to use some gloves when you apply this.

I would also like to point out the price was a concern for me when I initially saw it but I wanted to try it. However after doing my front windows I used next to no product at all. This little 20$ bottle will go ALONG way so if price was a concern for you don't worry about it, you get your moneys worth.

There is might short review of the new glass sealant. I wasn't sure what section to put it in and I will get pics this weekend when it rains again.

updated with pics

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Glad to see the positive review, can't say I've had the same burning issue... I've gotten a lot on my hands and no burning yet. Good to know either way so if I get a phone call of someone screaming:

:help::willy:"OH DEAR GOD IT BURNS!! BURNS LIKE FIRE!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGG!!" :willy::help:

I'll know they were using the glass sealant :lolsmack:

Archived