Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaros beware

mobilman

Yea yea yea... but you forget one thing... the General has released an RS and an SS badged Camaro... theres another badge in that heritage that is yet to be released and I'm sure its probably b/c they want to know what the Pony is gonna be packing before making any decisions :D

ZR1-Z28__3_.JPG

Yea yea yea... but you forget one thing... the General has released an RS and an SS badged Camaro... theres another badge in that heritage that is yet to be released and I'm sure its probably b/c they want to know what the Pony is gonna be packing before making any decisions :D

ZR1-Z28__3_.JPG

This is true... but the Z28 isn't to be compared with the GT. The Gt is compared to the SS... the Z28 will most likely compare with the GT500 or the Super Snake, depending on price and power.

So for now.... Ford>Chevy, but the battle is never ending :banana:

Not to mention.... some are saying that the GT500 might follow the Echoboost path and be a twin turbo platform with 600HP under the hood in the near future :rockon:

Im waiting on Real world #'s for the 6.4 challey/charger. I however an a "car guy" not brand loyal in any way. If I want a mustang I will get a mustang same for a camaro or challenger right now I really like my 340HP charger.

A Challenger, that motor, with a 6-speed, along with a slight weight reduction.... sounds like a fun time to me :2thumbs:

395hp and they rate it at 412 at the crank so its definetly under rated. Im glad ford brought the 5.0 back and for a change we will see a good comparison between the camaro and the mustang. Forever the mustang has been under powered compared to the competition. I am a ford guy but have nothing against the dodge or chevy,i actually love the styling of the challenger. I cant wait to see how well the Z28 stacks up against the GT500.

Too bad ford's break down on a regular basis! :confused: I've owned 2 fords, and I'll never buy one again as long as I live! They are the cheapest, horribly built piles of junk I've ever owned. I've always been a chevy guy at heart, but having owned a brand new focus and a exploder it'll be a cold day in heck before I purchase a Ford ever again. I've always seen Mustangs as girlie cars anyways :D Even if my brother owns a 08 GT :willy:

Flame me if ya want - but I'll buy bowties 'til the day I die, or they go out of business.

Too bad ford's break down on a regular basis! :confused: I've owned 2 fords, and I'll never buy one again as long as I live! They are the cheapest, horribly built piles of junk I've ever owned. I've always been a chevy guy at heart, but having owned a brand new focus and a exploder it'll be a cold day in heck before I purchase a Ford ever again. I've always seen Mustangs as girlie cars anyways :D Even if my brother owns a 08 GT :willy:

Flame me if ya want - but I'll buy bowties 'til the day I die, or they go out of business.

LOL see how it goes... I'm on my second GM and really have had all kinds of issues. I'll buy Ford next time I think. They've come LEAPS AND BOUNDS over where they had been. Oh and they didn't need OUR money to do it. :2thumbs:

I've owned three Fords and had great luck with all of them.

We all have our preferences. I can tell you my next car will be American though. :patriot:

Same here.....as long as its american. I never understood all the bashing of one or the other. :willy: Really doesn't make any sense to me.

I drive a Pontiac G8 GXP right now as a daily and owned a Ford Lightning for nearly six years and just sold it in January. I drove that truck like I stole it from day 1 and never broke down on me. I modded it all to hell the entire time I owned it as well. Could drive it around town as a daily or take my "truck" to the track and outrun 90% of the "cars" that were there on any given day. Ford is ford, chevy is chevy, dodge is dodge. We all love different aspects of each brand. Every brand has their troubles with each car....you just might have been lucky to not get one that had problems, and vice versa. AND there's always someone faster...regardless of what you drive. :burnout:

Not sure about everyone else, but I buy a vehicle for the drivability and fun factor....not because it is one brand or the other. :thumbsup:

Yeah sometimes it's just luck of draw.

I have had, nissian, datsun, dodge, plymouth, mazda, ford, chevrolet, infinti, olds. Some Had problems some didn't.

I just like the way mustang and camaro are always compared because each one keeps increasing power.

I have always been a Camaro fan and the new ones are incredible looking and extremely fun to drive, but I did own a Mustang (love mustangs stock exhaust sound).

Yeah sometimes it's just luck of draw.

I have had, nissian, datsun, dodge, plymouth, mazda, ford, chevrolet, infinti, olds. Some Had problems some didn't.

I just like the way mustang and camaro are always compared because each one keeps increasing power.

I have always been a Camaro fan and the new ones are incredible looking and extremely fun to drive, but I did own a Mustang (love mustangs stock exhaust sound).

I agree. I could be happy with either the new mustang or Camaro. They both look like good cars.

i have no hate to fords, but it is a pre-production car, and no telling how it was tuned.

real production cars i am going to say are in the 360-370 range that they mentioned in the article. which compares equally to the camaro.

too bad i'm pushing over 400rwhp with mine :loser: that stock GT still won't keep up with me!

I dont hate ford but being a chevy guy I will probably always buy a GM over a ford if given the chance. I just dont like the new mustangs rear end it just looks to import style for me I guess but the front end looks mean as hell but if a 10' Camaro SS and a 10' Mustang GT were sitting next to each other I would go for the Camaro.

Archived