Customer Service 866.965.0400

Out with Old and In with the NEW

LimitedDodge

So I recieved my final missing items yesterday.. Americana, Fine Machine Polish, Jumbo wash pad and and Spray Nozzles.

Here is what I use to use:

IMG_4254.jpg?t=1269609941

IMG_4255.jpg?t=1269609989

AN HERE IS WHAT I WILL BE USING STARTED THIS AFTERNOON!

IMG_4253.jpg?t=1269610057

IMG_4256.jpg?t=1269610115

Going to need some more towels - some of the blue, some more glass and drying towels.

This will be my first subject.

IMG_4046.jpg?t=1269610366

Wifes M35 Sport or should I say her swirled M35 (we bought used and prior owner didn't take very good care of outside of car).

IMG_4045.jpg?t=1269610442

Will post before and afters when complete. Hoping to start this afternoon and finish it over the weekend.

i want your cabinet with everything inside.... better yet keep the cabinet and give me whats inside :lol:

i'm getting ready to start my collection of Adam's products... TODAY!

You too can have whats inside (Just can't have mine :banana:)and if you order now you can get 15% off! :2thumbs:

I have never even used the Adams products before. Had such faith in his products after visiting this website and watching junkman videos I decided to go ahead and go all out! Also have 2 grit guards and both wash pads not shown! Really thinking about going ahead and ordering the Glass sealeant too! So hard to stop buying, I want it all! I have a baby due in about 6 weeks - trying to spend all the money I can because apparently when the kid gets here, they get ALL the money! Specially since it's a girl!:bow:

congrats on the new baby! better get everything you need now, since most of the baby stuff will come from family and baby showers, cuz you won't be getting this stuff afterwards! :lol:

i just placed my first order of stuff, going to get the remainder of my wish list in May when its time for another coat of wax

...trying to spend all the money I can because apparently when the kid gets here, they get ALL the money! Specially since it's a girl!:bow:

Man you have no idea, but it sounds like you soon will....so contratulations early. Having a wife and 2 daughters does put a bit of a dent in my disposable income :lol: but they are well worth it. Proper planning should leave for a little slush fund for the necesities in life...such as Adam's. I tell my wife that I could spend 2X out at various joints disagreeable to her or 1X sitting out in the garage/driveway detailing her, and sometimes, my car. :help:

You too can have whats inside (Just can't have mine :banana:)and if you order now you can get 15% off! :2thumbs:

I have never even used the Adams products before. Had such faith in his products after visiting this website and watching junkman videos I decided to go ahead and go all out! Also have 2 grit guards and both wash pads not shown! Really thinking about going ahead and ordering the Glass sealeant too! So hard to stop buying, I want it all! I have a baby due in about 6 weeks - trying to spend all the money I can because apparently when the kid gets here, they get ALL the money! Specially since it's a girl!:bow:

Feel free to holler if you need any help! :thumbsup:

My wife and I had a little girl a week ago tomorrow.. She will consume all of your sleep, time, and money - and you will be so happy to be broke, and tired!

Congratulations! Post some pix of the little one on her birthday!

While the 15% sale is on, get the Americana if you have not done so already. Get a gallon each of detail spray, APC.. you will go though these two products the most, at least I do... The Americana, it lasts a looong time... :)

While the 15% sale is on, get the Americana if you have not done so already. Get a gallon each of detail spray, APC.. you will go though these two products the most, at least I do... The Americana, it lasts a looong time... :)

Already have Americana, Gallon of Detail (although probably need a 5 gallon) and APC.

Well worked on the wifes car all weekend long. All I can say is every time a picked up another Adams product and used it is WOW!:rockon:

Products worked extremely well and easy to use. First spray of detail made me go upstairs and get some candy, it smelled so good I had to control myself not to drink it. The white micro fiber towels or incredible. The americana is the easiest wax I have ever used. I almost could believe it and the shine when it was all said and done was un real for my first time ever using a pc!! I am here for life!:pc:

So I washed it

Clay bar (even though I clayed it about 4 weeks ago it still picked up a lot of trash)

VRT trim (now I see why a gallon cost so much, GREAT stuff.

SHR (about 4 passes on top half of car) 2 on bottom half. Hand applied at door handles and few grooved area on hood that the pc was to big for. used small pc pads on spolier and around rear license plate.

FMP

Revive entire car

Clean exterior glass (NO STREAKS - Awesome)

Americana

Did interior which didn't look bad at all, till i used the leather cleaner and the rag was nasty. Cleaned glass then used the leather conditioner on everything and vacuum.

Then I decided to pop the hood and it was nasty. Cleaned with rag and APC then applied VRT.

Also used Metal Polish on exhaust tips

Here is the results:

Edited by LimitedDodge

Yeah but I figured you already cracked on me for not having the pictures so I just did another. :D I have went back and edited a few of them, usually for spelling (Never was good in English class). I did go back to that one and added that I used the metal polish also.

By the way you don't relize how much your videos helped. Had the laptop out in the garage and kept re watching your vids to make sure I was doing it right. Big Help!:rockon: Specially since they shipped my pc with backing plate on and I saw the little washer still in the bag!

Also love your vette ( I will be getting mine in about 3 1/2 yrs). My lovely wife started a savings account when we got married. Money comes out of her check and goes into it. She was going to surprise me on our 5th anniversary. But I found out about it. Man would I look like crap when I showed up with some ear rings and she handed me keys to a vette!

Yea, that would stink up a mess! :lol:

Glad the videos helped. I wish I had some videos when I was learning to do this stuff. I had to teach myself but then I've always been that way. I taught myself the business I am in now.

I am making more videos now so stay tuned. You'll like these. :thumbsup:

Yea, that would stink up a mess! :lol:

Glad the videos helped. I wish I had some videos when I was learning to do this stuff. I had to teach myself but then I've always been that way. I taught myself the business I am in now.

I am making more videos now so stay tuned. You'll like these. :thumbsup:

Are we going to get the official Junkman guide to picking up women, or the Junkman's guide to fully utilizing the stations at the local buffet?