Customer Service 866.965.0400

Agh my seats please help!

ExpressThis13

Question

well it was decent today and boring so I decided to go outside and hit my complete interior with some interior leather cleaner which works great and did pull up some dirt but not alot which i expected....anyway on to the help part someone had glitter on them for some stupid reason and its all over my passenger seat and I tried the cleaner and even tried rubbing at it lightly with my nail and hand with no luck! Why the hell do women find it necessary to wear glitter all over them as a part of their attire. Someone please give me a tip on how to get this crap off my seat.

13 answers to this question

Stop picking up strippers Eric :jester:

Honestly this is one I've had to deal with too... a friend of mine wore that stuff when she got in my truck and dammit seemed to stick to EVERYTHING including me!!

Try using a piece of packing tape to pick it up. You'll go thru a whole roll of tape probably, but you'll get most if not all of it off of the seat.

Try using a piece of packing tape to pick it up. You'll go thru a whole roll of tape probably, but you'll get most if not all of it off of the seat.

Along similar lines, a lint roller might do the trick. Depending on the car, it can be a good tool to keep in your arsenal. I keep one around for cleaning my rag top.

It's similar in concept to the packing tape, but a bit easier to use. My only concern is if it is sticky enough to pick up the glitter.

Along similar lines, a lint roller might do the trick. Depending on the car, it can be a good tool to keep in your arsenal. I keep one around for cleaning my rag top.

It's similar in concept to the packing tape, but a bit easier to use. My only concern is if it is sticky enough to pick up the glitter.

Thats why I suggested the packing tape. The lint rollers are handy (have one I use as well) but there are cases where they're not strong enough. Plus with the clear packing tape you can see if its picking up the glitter easily as you're using it.

Stop picking up strippers Eric :jester:

Honestly this is one I've had to deal with too... a friend of mine wore that stuff when she got in my truck and dammit seemed to stick to EVERYTHING including me!!

Ditto on the packing tape! In the future, before you let her into the car spritz her with some detail spray and wipe her down with one of the new microfiber towels. You will avoid that problem plus she will smell sweet for the rest of the night.:2thumbs:

Put a towel down next time she gets in! Tell her its because you don't want to get any harsh chemicals on her from the seats, so your protecting her from the seats.. We all know what your really doing.. and it's ok.. :lolsmack:

Put a towel down next time she gets in! Tell her its because you don't want to get any harsh chemicals on her from the seats, so your protecting her from the seats.. We all know what your really doing.. and it's ok.. :lolsmack:

good one!!!:lol:

Archived