Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Going to Jail!!

MDA of Northern Colorado

DON’T LEAVE HIM IN THERE!

<o:p></o:p>

Adam is going behind bars for good on Tuesday, May 18th and needs to raise $1,500 to support a local family with Muscular Dystrophy. Below is how he is helping them. Their smiles are worth Adam's time in the slammer!<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

$30- sponsors a flu shot<o:p></o:p>

$74- sponsors one minute of ground-breaking research

$100- funds a support group session for MDA families

$300- covers the professional fees related to an initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic

$500- supports the maintenance and repair of a client wheelchair or leg braces

$800- sends one child to summer camp for an entire week

You can help raise bail by visiting the webpage (click the link below) where you can make an easy, secure contribution online.

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/141050/Participant/adam/Default.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

That's right friends, I'm going to Jail to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy!:)

Adam's Polishes wants me out of there, so we are going to start with a $300 donation. Will be sure to post photos from the slammer!

Thanks for your support, and check out this video of my neighbor who watched my arrest!

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/141050/Participant/adam/Default.aspx

-Adam

I went to jail for MDA a few years ago. I made sure I spent the whole day there to raise money for one of my favorite charities. :cheers:

I had a ton of fun.

Make sure you have a jailbird shirt that has the Adam's logo on it.:D

I can't wait to see the Jailbird pics. :lol:

I didn't have any problem Chris. Are you clicking on the blinking "donate now" box? You'll get an email receipt too when it goes through.

After I clicked reveiw donation, it said invalid, name, addresss ect. Didn't get the donate now box. :confused: :confused:

After I clicked reveiw donation, it said invalid, name, addresss ect. Didn't get the donate now box. :confused: :confused:

Using the name Shirley Feeney again, huh Chris? :jester:

https://www.joinmda.org/MakeaDonation/tabid/141047/Participant/adam/Default.aspx

Hey Chris, does this link help?

Look forward to seeing you and Debi:thumbsup: in a few weeks at Grabiak my friend!

Lucky you it worked!:lol::lol: Jail bird.

We are looking forward to seeing you and the whole gang as well.:thumbsup:

What time are we going to meet at Carbones?

So where is the interview with the jailbird? At least we should see Adam behind bars all locked up for our money! LOL Glad to donate. I second Chris's question about dinner time at Carbones. Who is setting up the reservation?

Come on, everyone, I hear that if Adam doesn't get out of jail then there's no one to open up the warehouse... and that means no more orders can get shipped! Let's get this scofflaw back out on the streets where he belongs!!!! :jester::jester::jester:

They take debit cards. Who these days doesn't have a debit card?

Isn't there somewhere there you can call and get an address to mail a check?

My debit card is my best friend. :grouphug:

There has to be an address that you can send donations. I PM'd the author of this Thread. I'll let everyone know the response after I receive one. :2thumbs:

Archived