Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great Blue Drying Towel

Sooners

Question

Well, I washed my great white drying towel with some other microfiber towels I had that were blue. Guess I should have listened closer when I was taught to separate whites from colors. Now I have a great blue drying towel.:lolsmack: It's more like baby blue, but the color from the other towels definitley bled onto my drying towel. Will this cause any issues with the effectiveness of the towel? I don't see any reason that it would but thought I'd see what you guys thought.

23 answers to this question

Dont feel bad, today at my complex only one machine was available, and I had a mix of Adams towels, from the single soft, gw drying towel, the blue waffle, a pair of green window towels and here is the kicker I had only one dirty edgeless towel, I was gonna just wash that one towel by itself in a maching if it was available, at the end now, the green window, blue waffle and of course the black edgeless are fine, but my single soft and my 2 gw drying towels have a hint of ummm "gray" lol, but they are clean and of course usable, I followed Dylan's steps, I used dreft baby detergent and then put them in the dryer on low for around 25 minutes, they all came out clean and soft, except for some personality changes they are fine lol

I wash all my microfiber together and never noticed any bleeding of the colors?

Me too??? Never any bleeding of the colors. I wondering why the OP's did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't feel bad. I washed mine with a few of those cheap red shop rags you buy at auto parts stores, so now I have a Great Pink Drying Towel. :help:

Awesome, Now if anyone asks you can tell them not only does it dry the car, but it helps wipe out breast cancer too..... No disrespect to anyone intended, I just have a poor sense of humor.

Doesn't it say to wash them separately ???? Duh! Well I didn't follow instructions so I am in the same boat as everyone that posted!!!! Moral of the story it happens to everyone at least once!!!! some even twice and I am sure maybe it has happened to Adam or Dylan at one point in their detailing lives!!!!! it's fun to have different color towels some engineered that way and some custom colors!!!!! LOL. Like everyone has said they still work the same way no matter what the color!