Customer Service 866.965.0400

What product surprised you the most?

GTO Guy

I know we all knew the DS kickedd butt when we ordered our first time but what product really surprised you? I recently got the shampoo and the wash pad and i think it is one the the best things in my garage! The pad (even the reg one) is very big and seems to just float over the paint. the suds from the shampoo are GREAT! Next I need the wash bucket/caddy and the fire nozzle and i think i will be done for a bit.

Daily special suggestion: Wash bucket and caddy with a FREE firehose nozzle!

I WOULD BUY TODAY!

Kris

Carpet Cleaner - it has 100% removed some of the most unimaginable stains from both clothing (red wine) and carpet (motor oil) and leaves absolutely no evidence that the stain ever existed.

Green Wheel Cleaner - any wheel cleaner that you spray on, hose off, and don't need to touch the wheel with a rag instantly goes to the top of my 'holy crap...!' list.

Americana!

I have used various paste waxes in the past - Wolfgang Fuzion, P21S, Pinnacle Souveran, Chemical Guys 50/50 Concours & E-Zyme. Now I have well over $500 of expensive paste waxes I don't use ( i actually sold the souveran, and chemical guys stuff to a neighbor ). Americana is by far the best product of the bunch, and its less expensive than most of the competition.

i have not bought the green wheel cleaner yet (I think it is hte only thing i dont have...lol) but with these 2 great reviews i may have to get it to use on my wifes car. My wheels are painted with factory paint ot match the car so i dont think they would do much for me.

Leather cleaner and conditioner, but notice a issue today my leather cleaner bottle melted :eek: I have no ideal what happened, but i'll give Adam him self a call Monday. It looks like maybe the glue might have ate through the plastic or something.

Weird! I have a bottle of that on my kitchen table waiting to go to the wifes Subie and clean it. No issues with it OR the 2 gallons I have in the basement.

Weird! I have a bottle of that on my kitchen table waiting to go to the wifes Subie and clean it. No issues with it OR the 2 gallons I have in the basement.

So you have 2 gallons of IC and 5 gallon detail spray. Need to get rid of anything.:D

The microfiber towel is my favorite. I have several different grades of towels on hand, but the Adam's towel is by far the best. My other towels have been reduced to glass and wheels. Only my Adam's towels touch the paint.

I am surprised recently by the BSG. I had not really used it much, never in warm weather, but I tried some on the hood last Sunday and it was really amazing. I might like BSG even more than DS, (which is tough to beat).

And of course there is the Americana - :)

Archived