Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning spray-in bedliner

mggto

Question

My GMC has a spray-in bedliner. I can get it clean with a strong hose and some brushing with a fender brush. My question is how I can bring the shine back in it. I do have a bed cover so it is not exposed to the sun.

Thanks in advance for your help. I am new to the forum!

9 answers to this question

have you tried a power sprayer and then maybe a real light mix of prob like 70/30 vrt . i could be wrong maybe a more senior member will chime in

I have used a power sprayer and the bed gets clean. I am looking for some more shine, more like new. I thought about the VRT or Undercarriage spray...

Thanks

You don't mention if it's like the Rhino lining, or more like Line-X. Anyhow, our '65 Elky has Rhino in it and I wipe it down with VRT. It keeps it looks great. Like mentioned, you can dilute it with distilled water and spray it. Do not use Undercarriage Spray.

Bruce

You don't mention if it's like the Rhino lining, or more like Line-X. Anyhow, our '65 Elky has Rhino in it and I wipe it down with VRT. It keeps it looks great. Like mentioned, you can dilute it with distilled water and spray it. Do not use Undercarriage Spray.

Bruce

:iagree:

Bruce

Bruce is right... diluted VRT will be the way to go.

Don't use undercarriage spray... you'll end up with a very slippery mess.

Bruce is right... diluted VRT will be the way to go.

Don't use undercarriage spray... you'll end up with a very slippery mess.

Thanks Dylan! What is the mix of VRT and water?

Archived