Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help us help you!

How much do you like shopping at adamspolishes.com  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like shopping at adamspolishes.com

• Terrible... if the products didn't work I'd never go there.
    • Not so hot... but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    • Indifferent... Never really thought about it
    • Good... not perfect, but good, informative, and functional.
    • Perfect... don't change a thing.

Have place an order and now added a few things to my wish list I think it would helpful to have the price listed in the wish list if at all possible. Other than that minor suggestion the site is great IMO.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are their any plans in the works to change or update anything on the website?

Funny you should ask... as I type this I am sitting in Boulder Colorado after an all day session of discussion about these changes. I wouldn't have started the thread if suggestions here weren't being discussed at length with the intention of implementing as many as possible.

I flew out here for the week with the SPECIFIC purpose of getting the plans of a larger overhaul and improvement plan in place so changes will be coming.

Please understand that all the small changes are part of a larger plan and it won't be happening overnight, and each small change has a domino effect on other things so we want to make sure we cross all of our T's and dot our i's before pulling the trigger.

I'll make announcements as the changes are coming, but thank you everyone for your input.

At this point I'm gonna close the thread as we have more than enough great feedback to start with our proposed changes. We've got good stuff in the works guys and my first day out here in Colorado has been extremely productive.

Thanks a ton for all your great feedback, good and bad, and of course thanks again for your continued loyal business... you guys rock!! :thumbsup:

Archived