Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first trial @ a complet detail

Michael B.

ill let the pics speak for themselfs, it went very nice for a first timer, but ****, took alot longer that we had hoped :lolsmack:

a few before pics, sorry its the only ones i have from before

2.jpg

1.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Rinsed it down first, then some foam

6.jpg

Rinsed it down again and did the 2 bucket method off course, rinsed again and now it was claying time

11.jpg

2 geeks turning clay, so much fun..hehe

13.jpg

claying was done and it was dryed up and into the garage, time for da masking :)

21.jpg

now down to buisness, polish time :) i know it looks like we have to much polish, but this was our very first attempt, so bare with me :)

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

Thats finally done, now it got some pre wax cleaner

28.jpg

Then some hard wax

29.jpg

END Results.

Image00010.jpg

Image00011.jpg

Image00012.jpg

Image00014.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00013.jpg

Image00009.jpg

There you go, all in all, a great weekend, hope you like em :)

Hella good! Just wish we could get you some Adams over there... Maybe you need to talk to Adam about becoming a dealer... hint hint...;)

I bet those little pads take a bit longer to get the car done. The Adams 7 inch pads make it nice I guess.

Good looking outcome.

Chris

Hella good! Just wish we could get you some Adams over there... Maybe you need to talk to Adam about becoming a dealer... hint hint...;)

I bet those little pads take a bit longer to get the car done. The Adams 7 inch pads make it nice I guess.

Good looking outcome.

Chris

hehe yeah that would be sweet, but this isnt my work, its just a hobby, im unemplyoed at the moment and i live in town, so i dont have my own spot to go detail when i want :help:

:iagree::iagree:

BTW...nice job Michael. :thumbsup:

yeah hehe...man i would love to try junkmans polish combo, just seems so easy, so few items and a whole lot of things you can do :)

Only problem is that over here car detailing isnt such a big thing, most ppl here just do the carwash and then its clean...yeah right :) most ppl dont even know about claying, i didnt before i started checking the web for detailing tips and found my master the junkman on youtube :bow:

i have thought about starting my own detailing thing, but again, theres so many rules and c r a p that its not something you just do....sigh..i really should move :patriot::willy:

Archived