Customer Service 866.965.0400

Jason from Dallas/Fort Worth Texas!

bankO_MaN

Hello all,

I just ordered my first Adam's products today and I just would like to give a big shout out to Ashley as she helped me along the way!

I went w/ Adam's Premium Kit and Ashley helped me sub out some items that I did not need and replace them w/ a gallon of detail spray and wheel cleaner. I've been on the fence sometime about which products to go w/ Adams or some other products from AutoGeek...I will say the customer service I received from Ashley swayed me to jump aboard.

I look forward to receiving my kit and getting my 07 White Lexus IS and 2010 Black Cadillac SRX looking better than the day I left the dealership! :pc:Happy Detailing!

-Jason

:welcomebanner: When I made the switch to Adam's, I spent many hours looking at various products, especially several of the brands over at Autogeek. I'm so glad I went with Adam's. It helps to keep things simple, customer service is great, Adam's users are very helpful, and the products work as stated. I think you'll be extremely pleased.:cheers:

:welcomebanner: When I made the switch to Adam's, I spent many hours looking at various products, especially several of the brands over at Autogeek. I'm so glad I went with Adam's. It helps to keep things simple, customer service is great, Adam's users are very helpful, and the products work as stated. I think you'll be extremely pleased.:cheers:

Thanks for the welcome...And I agree, I've spent DAYS comparing different products and reviews and a lot of people have come to the same conclusion w/ Adams...it WORKS & LOOKS FANTASTIC! What more do you really need? Besides the great service!

owv0fvwhwfa.gif

I have friends in Saginaw. I have only been there once and loved it.

Oh yeah, I only live a few miles from Saginaw....We have a bunch of people from Detriot that have been moving down here for work and what not.

How long does it usually take for them to provide you w/ a Tracking Number? I'm anxious!! My foam cannon will be here Monday so I hope its around the same time frame!

First off :welcomebanner:

Did you get a foam cannon (pressure washer) or a foam gun (hose attachment)?

First off :welcomebanner:

Did you get a foam cannon (pressure washer) or a foam gun (hose attachment)?

I actually got the foam cannon for the air compressor. As I liked the fact you could use it for the interior of the vehicle as well w/ diluted carpet cleaner ect. ect. Has anyone tried the foam cannon for the air compressor?

I'm a little disappointed the kit takes 4 business days before it even ships out per Ashley :( I'm like a kid counting down the days before Christmas!

I wouldn't sweat it.....it wil be well worth the wait. After you see how satisfied with the products you are, then just stock up after that and start ordering things when you get low, instead of when you are out. That's what I do. The only things I usually anticipate in shipment is new products that they bring to market, like the latest White MF Towels. I was anxious to try them, but then I just put them on the shelf when they got here because I'm afraid to get them dirty. :lolsmack:

I wouldn't sweat it.....it wil be well worth the wait. After you see how satisfied with the products you are, then just stock up after that and start ordering things when you get low, instead of when you are out. That's what I do. The only things I usually anticipate in shipment is new products that they bring to market, like the latest White MF Towels. I was anxious to try them, but then I just put them on the shelf when they got here because I'm afraid to get them dirty. :lolsmack:

thats what i do when i get something nice new. I was afraid to drive my charger around when i first bought it:jester:

:pc:

Boooooo...the pads that come w/ the kit are currently on back order and Dylan advised me he hopes they come in tomorrow so they can ship out my kit, if not it wont ship until early next week...Argh sucks to be me! Guess I shouldnt of debated for a week before I ordered. Hard convincing the wife spending 800$ on detail equipment/products lol.

:pc:

Boooooo...the pads that come w/ the kit are currently on back order and Dylan advised me he hopes they come in tomorrow so they can ship out my kit, if not it wont ship until early next week...Argh sucks to be me! Guess I shouldnt of debated for a week before I ordered. Hard convincing the wife spending 800$ on detail equipment/products lol.

wanna know my trick to get the wife to say yes? Well, I don't tell her:lolsmack: shhhhh..............our lil secret:cheers: . Just don't let her see the fed ex guy dropping off a couple of boxes at the door or :explode:

Archived