Customer Service 866.965.0400

what do you guys use to clean the tight spots.

03silvss

Question

well mostly just those spots that are on the floor in between the seats and centre console, alot of small things usually collect there like food,dirt etc. do you guys use a small brush to get that stuff out or what?

7 answers to this question

My Sears shop vac has a cone shape attachment, I have taped a long piece of rubber heater hose to that. I can suck out any tight spot, even inside the front fender bottom when the door is opened, etc.

I know exactly what you mean Alex. God it was a pain gettin in their but I just managed it with a small attactment to a vac. You would almost think that the SS gets hungry lol. It doesnt seem like a big opening where anything could fall down in their until it actually happens.

ya, so true nashss its like the cookie monster always sucking in food hahah, i couldnt get it all out of there, but im pretty sure im going to be doing my buddys interior on his dodge ram pretty soon and i want to be able to get all that junk out from those tight spots. ill have to see if i can find an attachement for my shop vac. thanks guys for the help

Archived