Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Double Soft Towels Win! Sorry True Blue.

Adam

My friends, after working with the new towels consistently for months, we have made the decision to carry one, ultra premium towel.

The Premium Double Soft Towel is now the option for polish and wax removal, and for use with Detail Spray, etc.

Why? :confused: Glad you asked!

The new microfiber technology is simply better. Zero lint, and the lack of dye makes the towels super soft, wash after wash.

Also, having one Double Soft is like having several True Blue Towels. However, the new towel, constructed of two towels sewn together, is more absorbent than two blues!

Price: 1 Double Soft Towel: $13.95/ each, or 2/ $24.95. (One of these towels weighs more than two of our Super Plush Towels, and absorbs nearly 3X!)

If you haven't already, please give this new towel a try. I guarantee you will prefer these to any towel you have used, 110%.

Thanks for your support, and we look forward to your feedback!

-Adam:patriot:

Any sell off of old stock of the true blues happening? My first order of the new double sifts shipped today, so I haven't seen th difference yet to sour on the old ones. :)

BTW, consider having both the single and two towel ordering options under the same listing like the waterless towels and glass towels. It looked like the was only the single option when I just looked at the site. Telling me to shut up and stop being so quick to check the site while it's still being worked on is a valid response too. :thumbsup:

Great idea Brad! I don't know how to do that, but will find out. As for the Super Plush, we send the last of them out today. When they ran out, we sent the new towels in their place.

Thanks again Brad!:thumbsup:

When I placed my very first order with Adams you guys just put out the New Premium White towels, so I ordered those. These are some great towels.

I recently ordered the super blue plush to try out. Great towels, but after using the double soft premium towels first, the blues were no comparsion.

The white ones are super soft and thick (wife made fun of me when I asked her to feel how great the towels are)! I also prefer not having the material around the edge.

I have washed the white one 3-4 times already and still feel and look new!:rockon:

You know there's one part of me that LOVES the change and the other part of me that hates it... The part that hates it is my wallet... lol

Consolidation is key and you picked the right one from the sound of it. I have a crap ton of the blue ones and will continue to use them but look forward to purchasing some of these soon.

Chris

happy and sad...

I love the new white towels. All the blue ones have sifted to the bottom of the bag because I keep reaching for the new white ones.

One thing I have found is that after you wash them, the new towels don't look great when I hang them to dry. However, I put them in the dryer for just a few minutes on delicate (no dryer sheet!) and they come out looking new again!

Thanks, Adam's!

sweet so one for the polish, one for the wax, and one for the detail spray!

BADA BING, BADA BOOM!

ONE for detail spray? LOL

I have probably 15 to 20 blue towels now... :o

oh man...i just ordered it last week for 24.95and i think it was for only 1...can i somehow get 2? my order hasn't shipping yet. :bow::xfingers:

For that price, I'm betting you actually ordered 2. The item was probably 2 towels at a quantity of 1, if that makes sense.

Oh YOU SUCK Adam... I'm jumping on and ordering some... Man.... You know when the kid's born this MAY reduce the amount I have to spend here... lol

EDIT: Ordered 4 and some more glass towels... 6 just isn't enough! 8 will be good though! lol :D

Chris

Oh YOU SUCK Adam... I'm jumping on and ordering some... Man.... You know when the kid's born this MAY reduce the amount I have to spend here... lol

EDIT: Ordered 4 and some more glass towels... 6 just isn't enough! 8 will be good though! lol :D

Chris

My little girl is 2 1/2 weeks now and I'm still eating up Adam's goodies... Until my wife pulls the plug.. I'm loading up!

Archived