Customer Service 866.965.0400

Getting Her Ready for the Spring, Summer and Fall!

Junkman2008

Question

Just finished going over the entire car with FMP. No wax yet, but this goes to show you that proper preparation is where you'll find your shine. Can't wait for the plants to stop blooming so that I can go out with the top down! Until then, it's just itchy eyes and sneezing fits. :(

Hmmm... I need to clean up my garage! :willy:

fmp_only.jpg

Vette looking sweeet!

It must be good being the "Junkman"! Shiney vette and shelves full of Adam's products! Can never have enough of those super soft microfibers, now you need a stack of the double soft!

Look at all those pads. Fresh in the plastic wrap waiting to woop up on some swirls!

I see you have a few of the yellow ones (of course not near as many as you have of the orange ones). Do you use the yellow ones that much? I haven't tried out the yellow pad yet since everything I have read says it is pretty much the last resort.

I seldom use the yellow pad. That's why I only have two. I use the white pads the most. The orange pads are the ones that I actually wear out. That's why I have a few of those. I usually store those pads in some gallon sandwich bags after I wash and dry them because of my drafty garage. It can fill up with dust in a wind storm.

Out of all my friends (close friends), including my wife, all of them joined the military. 6 of them went to the marines, 3 went to the navy, 1 went to the air force (the wife), 2 went to the army. funny thing is right out of boot camp one of my friends (the marine) was talking how no one could mess with him so he went out partying and ended up getting car jacked by 4 mexicans with shotguns. we actually didn't let him live that one down just because he was talking so much before they left the house. lol even our other marine friends still crack jokes about now :)

Nahhh, he lives in the house with me and is scared to go outside. He runs into every thing when he gets scared and his female companion takes his food whenever she wants. Since I am a big Soprano's fan, I named him Big Pu$$y. It seems so appropriate. :D

gamefaceclean.jpg

Just finished going over the entire car with FMP. No wax yet, but this goes to show you that proper preparation is where you'll find your shine. Can't wait for the plants to stop blooming so that I can go out with the top down! Until then, it's just itchy eyes and sneezing fits. :(

Hmmm... I need to clean up my garage! :willy:

There is absolutely no need to pull your top down - leave that shirt right

where it is and go for that drive....enjoy!

:banana:

PM me your address. Some night I'm going to slip my Vette into your garage and see if you accidentally detail it. :lolsmack:

:lol:

You can send me a stack of those superplush's if you need to make room for the new white towels hubba.gif

Take one step toward my towels buster... paddle.gif

Archived