Customer Service 866.965.0400

which carpet cleaner do you guys think is better

03silvss

Nice!

They're definitely not a replacement for a true extractor, but for the money they do a great job.

Exactly! Since detailing for me is a side job I can't see eating into my "profit" margins that much to buy a true extractor.

i have the little green. works great:2thumbs:. as a matter of fact i just used it today to clean up dog throw up in the house. Worked great in the car getting out all the dirt and grime from the construction site in vegas.

So true.

My upright Hoover Steam Cleaner pulls so much dirt and crud out of the carpet. It sort of amazes me that my carpets are actully that dirty. The attachments work great for the vehicle detailing.

When you release the button it pulls everything out of the carpet. :rockon:

I love my Hoover. :jester:

We have one of those for the house carpets but the attachment doesn't work too good for cars and I hate having to drag it out to the garage.

I'm going to get a pro-heat version also. I've heard a lot of good things about them and i've heard its about the best thing to buy if you're not willing to spend the 700+ for an extractor.

So true.

My upright Hoover Steam Cleaner pulls so much dirt and crud out of the carpet. It sort of amazes me that my carpets are actully that dirty. The attachments work great for the vehicle detailing.

When you release the button it pulls everything out of the carpet. :rockon:

I love my Hoover. :jester:

ya i guess ill go with the one that heats it up, im not planning on using alot of water out of it just use the carpet and upholstery cleaner and brush then go over it with this with a bit of heated water to suck all the dirt out, also i guess i should ask is there better ones for around the same price?

The Steam Cleaner for sure.

I have the full version for the house and it works great even for the car.

Good to know, we're about ready to do the house carpets. Maybe I should buy the wife...err, I better say I bought it for me. The dog doesn't even like sleeping in his dog house.

Bruce

Archived