Customer Service 866.965.0400

Zero Turn Mower?

LimitedDodge

I have a mid-late '90's LT133 riding deere and that is the crappiest mower we have ever had, it wil not cut even for anything and leaves a 1.5-2 inch strip down the middle where it wont cut. No idea about the zero turns, but the rider I have sucks. Atleast it does have a Kohler engine that will run forever.

My mower will do this when the blades either get worn or they are out of alignment. I just have to pull the deck off, sharpen the blades, and check the alignment. After that I am good.

My mower will do this when the blades either get worn or they are out of alignment. I just have to pull the deck off, sharpen the blades, and check the alignment. After that I am good.

Agreed! It's not the mower... I had a cheap 2nd hand Craftsman that did that. After aligning everything and leveling the deck it was cured!

Agreed! It's not the mower... I had a cheap 2nd hand Craftsman that did that. After aligning everything and leveling the deck it was cured!

We've put new blade's on it, leveled the deck, brought back to the Deere dealer and let them "fix" it, but it never gets fixed. the dealer put a whole new deck on it, with new blades, which were already new when I brought it to them. I'm thinking that maybe the deck and blade design is just a bad design, I have 3 friends with the exact same model, and theirs do the same thing. I'm looking a Toro Zero turn with a Kawasaki engine. so maybe I'll just upgrade this time. lol

Put that Kohler engine on the Deere on a old Snapper frame and try to have some fun. :lolsmack:

Put that Kohler engine on the Deere on a old Snapper frame and try to have some fun. :lolsmack:

Just make sure to:

1. Wear a seatbelt to keep you on the mower when it pops wheelie's and...

2. Buy a box of the clutch disks that wear out on those things every season.

lol

My grand dad's OLD Snapper with the stock motor could pull an easy 20 degree wheelie, if not closer to 30 degrees. Ours which was bought in the 80's would only get a slight hop with a high rpm dump.

Archived