Customer Service 866.965.0400

New In and Out Spray?

hawgfan

Question

I remember reading somewhere on here that a new one was coming out, does anyone know anything about this. Like a time frame or even what it might smell like, lol. I am just wondering because I have just about all of Adam's product and I need something else to order.

10 answers to this question

I am just wondering because I have just about all of Adam's product and I need something else to order.

The first signs of an addict.....:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I haven't heard anything but maybe someone else will chime in. I just thought the last part was funny. :loser:

yea I know I am an addict I get up every morning and the first thing I do is check to see if the daily special is up yet lol. well at least the first step of knowing you have a problem is admitting it lol, but in my opinion this is a good problem to have. lol

yea I know I am an addict I get up every morning and the first thing I do is check to see if the daily special is up yet lol. well at least the first step of knowing you have a problem is admitting it lol, but in my opinion this is a good problem to have. lol

There are worse habit to have! I'm pretty sure they are working on new wash mitts, and a new car shampoo formula... We'll have to wait and see..

As more and more states adopt Californias crazy standards and the rules round the manufacturing and sale of these types of products gets tighter and tighter it becomes more and more difficult to get a replacement lined up that appeases all of the different regulatory agencies and meets our performance standards.

That being said, testing, testing, and more testing continues in the warehouse.... eventually there will be a replacement, but when that will be remains to be seen.

Archived