Customer Service 866.965.0400

WW turns white and loses coconut smell?

fly4food84

Question

Hi friends, and indeed, the Waterless Wash is colored and scented with an organic dye, and scent. Good news: You can spray it inside the house, and breathe it in without so much as an, 'aaaahhhhhhhhh.' Bad news, the color and sometimes scent can fade away quickly.

Keeping it out of the sun will keep it blue for longer, and we are looking at ways to improve the longevity of the light blue spray!

As always, if it bugs you, take advantage of our 110% guarantee!

Thanks for your business, and the less blue Waterless Wash does in fact work as well as the extra blue!

:patriot:

That is good to know Adam! I haven't had mine turn white yet, but it does form a white ring in the plastic like what the old DS formula did. Actually the old DS turned the entire bottle white, haven't noticed it happening with the newer stuff.

I keep all of my adams stuff indoors just to be safe from heat and cold both. My WW lost its color pretty much but I used it this past weekend after doing some waxing on my gf's car. It still had the smell, and worked just like it did when it was really really blue. No issues at all. :rockon:

mine came out of the shipping box grey, i thought it was wierd it wasn't blue like the pics. i guess i need to shake it up and see if it changes color.

Same here. I tried shaking it to no avail. However, the scent is definitely there. I used it on my car last night, and the garage smelled like WCW for the next few hours. Still worked great even though it was gray.

We played this over the course of this week. Testing extensively with faded WW versus a fresh new batch. The good news was that it made absolutely ZERO difference in the performance of the product, its purely aesthetic. I keep mine locked away in a very well insulated and dark cabinet and mine has only faded slightly. The smell has diminished slightly, but not much at all IMO.

Archived