Customer Service 866.965.0400

Technique Question

KrisPKreme

Question

My big brown box of stuff arrived today and I cant wait for my first Adam's makeover. I have a question though. I have read some posts where some say they used a single pass of this or two passes of that with the pc. That doesnt mean just one pass with the pc literally does it? I am inclined to think that one pass would mean one application of shr etc. Sorry if its a silly question but I have been sniffing DS all evening.

9 answers to this question

My big brown box of stuff arrived today and I cant wait for my first Adam's makeover. I have a question though. I have read some posts where some say they used a single pass of this or two passes of that with the pc. That doesnt mean just one pass with the pc literally does it? I am inclined to think that one pass would mean one application of shr etc. Sorry if its a silly question but I have been sniffing DS all evening.

Yep one pass would mean one application of product over panel one time.

Have you watched the Junkman Video Series? Click that link to watch all of AJ's paint correction videos before you get to buffin'

Its going to take more than 1 pass with SHR/Orange pad. Make sure your not moving the PC too quickly, and your applying pressure about 10lbs of even pressure. For that beautiful finish, follow with a FMP/White pad.

I have watched all of AJ and Adam's videos. So much so that I feel like they are part of the family now and find that I miss them during the day...I am such a softy.

:lolsmack:

Then your good to go! Just freshen up on the videos that pertain to what you plan of attack is then :D

Fear not....go out there and correct one portion of the car first (like a 1/4 of the hood) then replicate that technique on the rest of the car....this way you aren't wasting efforts. You're gonna LOVE this stuff. :cheers:

Archived