Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSW... often overlooked for beauty.

Team Adam's

Question

Last night around 6pm I got a little antsy sitting around the house... 2 hours on a plane each way to Colorado plus lots of time in the warehouse and not bringing my running gear so I could workout had me itchin to get get outside and do something. The wifes car was looking a little rough around the edges so I decided to clean it inside and out, did a quick pass with the white pad + FMP, hit all the tight spaces with Revive and a blue flip pad and topped it off with MSW. FWIW I was able to knock the whole thing out by 9pm!!

It had been a long time since I had worked with MSW on paint... seems like since the release of Americana MSW has just become a wheel sealant for me and I rarely put it on paint anymore. It was nice to do a treatment with MSW.

So this morning I woke up early headed down to the garage and gave her Equinox its post treatment wipe down. Then looked over at my very dirty truck and figured "What the heck!" Gave the Avy a good wash with the new/improved wash mit, did a couple of passes on each panel with the white pad + FMP and went to the MSW treatment... I've waited my obligatory cure time on the post accident paint and felt like reuniting with my old friend MSW. After it was done I stepped back and I had forgotten how unbelievably pretty MSW leaves the paint. I think we all tend to get so wrapped up in the "durability" of MSW and forget how good it looks.... check out these reflections!! :drool:

Even got a nice clear reflection of the wifes Equinox in this shot!

_DSC0374.jpg

_DSC0382.jpg

_DSC0383.jpg

_DSC0386.jpg

_DSC0387.jpg

_DSC0389.jpg

18 answers to this question

Agreed! MSW is my "go to" stuff- I dig it the most. The only downside seems to be... the time between layers. I don't like to wait!

At the Acura dealership I work for we treat all the new vehicles with MSW for shine and protection from dust, pollen, grime, sap, etc. It is a fantastic product!

your painter didn't do a good job, He did a downright BEAUTIFUL job. I start my paint and body classes next semester and I pray that I'll be able to paint that well one day. how much did it cost?

MSW looks great on black vehicles. The reflections are incredible. Dare say I like it better on black than Americana?

For straight up reflectivity and shine... I'd agree... MSW has a crazy amount of shine to it... the thing it lacks is DEPTH and WARMTH in my opinion. Americana seems to put a little more 'glow' or life on the paint .

Nice work....black is AMAZING when it is that clean. :cheers:

I need to get some MSW...BW is nice for the vette that sees little road time and A LOT of garage time, but our daily drivers need the durability of MSW.

Great results as always!

I whole heartedly agree that MSW should not be over looked for it's beauty. I was just reminded of it today after applying some to my wheels. They looked fantastic in full daylight but this evening as I left my gf's place and the street light was shining on them they really put a big smile on my face. The polished lip was just gleaming.

Archived