Customer Service 866.965.0400

Went to the track yesterday

GGEVOXFTMFW

what do you have in to the car? what do those usually run stock?

Usually run mid 13's stock. Ran 13.1-13.2 when car was all stock except a tune and a catback with 200 miles on the car. Car has full exhaust (ams downpipe, ams catless test pipe, ultimate racing catback), a drop in performance air filter in the stock airbox, turbo inlet pipe, and upper intercooler pipe. Spent about 2k on power mods. Then the wheels and springs for looks. Wheels are 5 lbs per rim lighter than stock.

Nice numbers! AWD is great for drag racing!

Thanks, i love awd. I finally got my tire pressure where I wanted and only was able to make two passes. I was smoking all four tires the whole 60ft on my new all season tires. I should be able to pull off a 1.6, and knock me down a lil more in the 12.3 - 12.4 range. Not bad for a car with full exhaust, performance air filter in the stock airbox, and a base flash tune. Conditions were sunny in the 80's, 25 mph headwind, full gas tank, and first day track prep. Found a used intake, so once thats on I'm going to get dyno tuned finally. Waiting on my videos still the gf cant figure out how to load them.:banana:

Archived