Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sent message to Adam's

694doorbird

I had a question about the WW in my last order. Yes, it's been boxed up since late January. Anyways I sent my question to Adam's through the help window. Seeing how today is Sunday afternoon, I really didn't expect and answer until Monday. Low and Behold, within minutes Dylan answered my question. All I can say is the 110% customer service is still alive and well!!!

Now Dylan, go and take the rest of the day off;)

LOL... I'm almost always working. As long as I can answer within a few sentences from my blackberry you'll get an answer.

I've told customers many times, if you email me and don't get a response within a few minutes I'm either asleep or dead. :D

I certainly appreciate the very quick response. Certainly didn't expect it on a Sunday afternoon though. And yes, you did put my mind at ease since I ordered in January, and didn't open the box until today.

Everytime I run into a company with a customer service rep like Adam's has there seems to be some common threads.

Original owner still very active in the company - check

Owner hired people who are passionate about what they do - check

They ALL have an "Ashley" as a go to person at the end of the phone - check

Seeing this now at Adam's, see it when I deal with Klein for our side scan sonar at work and I see it at Palmer's Pursuit Shop when dealing with my other addiction, paintball......lol.

how in the world did you wait that long to open that beautiful brown box? Mine does not even make it inside...lol!

I was wondering the same thing.

I ordered replacement WW, DS, and BW. I have about an 1.5" left in my gallon bottles now. I've never had a problem with an order,and it was below freezing here, I just waited until the weather warmed up. In my case, it was easier to store the box in my bedroom until I needed to use them.

Archived