Customer Service 866.965.0400

Simple: Is Adams a relabeled chemical guys? (NO)

ALEFCOLE

Question

Please I need the truth, how similar is ADAMS to Chemical guys. I was told 80% basic equal chemicals with 20% different additives. Is this true?. I have all the Admas collection BTW and so far satisfied, but I am coming from this post:

http://www.the370z.com/exterior-interior/17392-washed-waxed-370z-today-monterey-blue-pics-inside-2.html#post490525

I need some experts to jump in. Maybe the boss himself.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some great posts on this topic and I'm glad that it was brought up.

My .02 cents:

1. Adam's Polishes is a succussful business. Adam has employees who are paid for their work. In turn, these employee's use their money to pay taxes, purchase vehicles, buy various other goods and services, which in turn helps to keep others working.

2. Even if his product's cost more, see my above post. Also it is important for the consumer to be educated and do what is best for them. As I can speak for myself, I had previously used another product and decided for myself that the previous company was not offering something specific that I wanted. So I did some research and opted for a new vendor who did offer what I was specifically looking for.

3. NORDGREY is right on the money, we all have different tastes and are unique in our decision making process.

4. I have never used the other company so it would be ignorant of me to even say anything about them based on my lack of experience.

5. I like the fact that Adam offers a "limited" variety of products, so to speak. It's like Chef Gordon Ramsey points out to resturant owners on the show "Kitchen Nightmare's," sometimes it gets confusing on offering a bunch of different products. Again, this is where each individual needs to research it for themselves and find what is best for them.

6. It is the United States of America and we have the freedom to choose whether we stay with a company or product of our own choosing. This is where I see not so much choosing Adam's just based on product alone but rather the company, the people, and policies.

So in the end it is up to each individual to be an informed consumer and if I choose to spend more for Adam's products, for whatever reason, that is my choosing.

Thanks,

Steve :grouphug:

ps...COOKIES, did someone say COOKIES

BTW>>>>>>>>>>>RUSH is touring this summer!

I have 2 companies I purchase from. Adams and "O" Detail. And "O" is a lot smaller than Adams. Hes a one person company. Each company has there products. I don't care where the chemicals come from. They earn my business by how they treat there customers. I do not buy the "name brand" stuff unless I need something right now and I can run to the store to get it. Adams customer service is great. In fact, what got me here originally was I won a $100 gift certificate on another forum. Now I have a bunch of stuff, in fact. Waiting on another order as soon as the 4" pads are back in stock. Who else has grape smelling undercarriage spray? lol

Archived