Customer Service 866.965.0400

Easy way to remove Tar.

trashauler

Question

Well I was doing my first paying detail job this weekend. It was an 06 Tiberon DD that was in rough shape to put it nicely. There was tar all over the rocker panels. I tried almost everything in my cabinet to remove it. Most of the stuff I used would take off a little at a time. I then tried PB Blaster which is a similar to WD40. Wow! It took it right off just by spraying it on. I will always have a few cans in stock now just for that.

I am sorry I do not have pics. I need to invest in a new digital camera. Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

Well I was doing my first paying detail job this weekend. It was an 06 Tiberon DD that was in rough shape to put it nicely. There was tar all over the rocker panels. I tried almost everything in my cabinet to remove it. Most of the stuff I used would take off a little at a time. I then tried PB Blaster which is a similar to WD40. Wow! It took it right off just by spraying it on. I will always have a few cans in stock now just for that.

I am sorry I do not have pics. I need to invest in a new digital camera. Any suggestions?

Kerosene (paraffin in the U.K.) takes it off amazingly well and for a lot less than the blaster. Remember to wax it afterwards of course.

For camera's look here:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5039&highlight=camera

Chris

Archived