Customer Service 866.965.0400

Goin to try out the Pc 7424 xp this wknd

03silvss

Question

well its been a really weird spring so far it was nice and warm for a while then last wknd a crazy storm hit with snow and winds gusting to 100 kmh, ( saw about 20 semis in the ditch on the way back from calgary). anyways its suppose to get to 15 degrees this sunday and ive been itchin to do some work on the truck because the swirls are just driving me nuts. any pointers or tips you guys have other then the ones on the site that will help me out some.

thanks alot alex.

8 answers to this question

Have fun! Just watch Junkman's video's a few times...you'll be all set to go.

Biggest tip is to perfect one small area (like 1/4 of your hood). Do the whole procedure: wash, clay, SHR, FMP, wax on that area. Inspect between each step. If you are satisfied with the results at each step, the you can apply that technique to the entire car. :2thumbs:

Being also fairly new two things I can suggest you pay attention to two things, speed and pressure. Surprisingly it doesn't take much pressure at all (it is easy to actually stop the buffer from spinning if you do). I also noticed I would start off slow moving across the car but as I moved along I kept speeding up. Its just something to keep in mind as you go. Slow n steady definitely wins this race!

Good luck and enjoy.

The true sacrifice is lining up all your old detailing products on a shooting range and using them for target practice...after using Adam', you'll realize thats about all they are good for.

Archived