Customer Service 866.965.0400

keep us in your prayers please...

6spdg37s

so as you noticed i havent been around on here in a while...

i started a new job, finished up grad school, etc;

then the BAD NEWS CAME:

My ex was having my baby, her due date was last weds... she went in for a test friday morning and the baby had no heartbeat...

when she was born on saturday she was stillborn...

i am at a loss for words...Im devastated .. her mother is even more devastated ..she hasn't spoken to anyone in days...

This would have essentially been JJ1087's niece so I know he's upset as well...

she was so beautiful i go to hold her and everything... she looked just like her mother...

so say a prayer for my daughter who was born and passed away on saturday april 10th at 12:12pm...

Gracie Antonella 6 lbs 7oz 21"

and a prayer for ash and for me

thanks guys...

Oh crap John... I am SOOOOO sorry to hear this... My heart goes out to the two of you... My wife is prego right now and I know the anticipation you had and wow... What a blow...

My thoughts are prayers go out to you and everyone involved....

Rest In Peace Gracie...

Chris

So sorry to hear this John. In such a difficult time you have to trust in the Lord. Trust that the God wanted Gracie in his arms. I can imagine the heartbreak you & all must feel, and I hope you don't mind my words.

Take care & God Bless you all.

Im am really sorry for your loss i would like to share a poem i wrote for a friend of mine who lost his daughter and I think it applies here as well.

My heart and sympathy in your time of need

I'll keep you in my prayers on bended knee

The Lord keep you and comfort you

To keep your heart from feeling blue

But don't take this as a time of sadness

Think of her in heaven within joy and gladness

For with the heavenly Father she stands

Being held and protected in His loving hands

You are my friend and family too

In your heart she is always with you

So at night when you see the brightest star

That's her smiling down from afar.

RIP Gracie.

John, I'm at a loss for words.. I'm deeply sorry for your loss, sometimes its hard to understand God's master plan for all of us. I'll keep you in my prayers buddy, keep your head up and know she's in a better place.

God has a reason for everything he does. Sometimes it's just hard to figure out what that reason is. Especially with something like this. The answer to that question may never come, but rest assured she is in a happy place. You have a guardian angel now.....looking down on you. Condolences to you and your family. WIll say a prayer tonight for your family. :(

Wow John,

That message sent chills down my spine and brought tears to my eyes.

I AM SO SORRY that this happened. I can not imagine the hurt and pain you must be feeling.

We are here for you if you need a someone to vent, chat or anything else. :grouphug:

RIP Gracie. BTW...beautiful name you picked.

John I couldn't imagine what you're going through. Losing a child, whether you've got to spend time with them or not, is an experience no one should ever have to go through. I'm sure it's even harder on your daughter's mother so if you can I would try and comfort her if at all possible (I don't know what your relationship is right now but in the past I've seen a lot of mother's go into some bad slumps after something like this). I have had some people I know lose children either right away or very soon after birth and its just something I wouldn't wish on anyone. You're in my thoughts all day.

Well we have NO idea what you're going through right now and to be honest I'm sure most of us are at a loss for words...

All we can say is bang on and be there for yourself as well as your family.

Chris

Archived