Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam is Going to Jail!!

DON’T LEAVE HIM IN THERE!

<o:p></o:p>

Adam is going behind bars for good on Tuesday, May 18th and needs to raise $1,500 to support a local family with Muscular Dystrophy. Below is how he is helping them. Their smiles are worth Adam's time in the slammer!<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

$30- sponsors a flu shot<o:p></o:p>

$74- sponsors one minute of ground-breaking research

$100- funds a support group session for MDA families

$300- covers the professional fees related to an initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic

$500- supports the maintenance and repair of a client wheelchair or leg braces

$800- sends one child to summer camp for an entire week

You can help raise bail by visiting the webpage (click the link below) where you can make an easy, secure contribution online.

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/141050/Participant/adam/Default.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

That's right friends, I'm going to Jail to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy!:)

Adam's Polishes wants me out of there, so we are going to start with a $300 donation. Will be sure to post photos from the slammer!

Thanks for your support, and check out this video of my neighbor who watched my arrest!

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/141050/Participant/adam/Default.aspx

-Adam

• 1 month later...
Before soliciting any further donations I'd like to clarify the succession of employees... in your absence who gets the keys to the kingdom? :jester:

It sounds to me like Dylan wants to run the show for Adam when he is in jail. :D

Thats just another reason to help Adam reach his goal quickly. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Come on people. Your donation is going to a fantastic charity and you can claim it as a tax deduction. :banana:

Awwwwwww Memories. When I was growing up I couldn't wait til Labor Day to stay up with Jerry during the MDA Telethon. :cheers:

Thanks friends! We raised at least $800 from members, and we are going to match that dollar for dollar, when we get the official total tomorrow. That's at least $1600 from us combined!

Thanks, and these kids certainly appreciate your help.

:banana:

Archived