Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from Annual Spring Corvette Show in Houston

Steve, your girlfriend is too hot for you. :lol:

Great pics my friend, and THANK YOU for making the trip! Thanks also to Jason Toscano for setting up at the event.

Steve, any side notes from the trip? New Orleans?? Fun road trip pics??:confused:

Great pics my friend, and THANK YOU for making the trip! Thanks also to Jason Toscano for setting up at the event.

Steve, any side notes from the trip? New Orleans?? Fun road trip pics??:confused:

:lolsmack:

Np :) was glad to meet steve n his woman...

" hot tub time machine real? " haha

Thank you Dylan for fixing my account so I can properly reply to yours and Adam's thoughtful posts.

First of all- Adam. You should know as well as anyone that you do not need good looks to land a hot girl. Melissa is way out of your league. Whoever wrote the screenplay for the new movie "she's out of my league" must of seen a picture of you and Melissa and was deeply inspired.

Dylan- You are right, pity love is better than no love. That is obviously the foundation of your relationship, but it works so I am thrilled for you:)

Wow, I feel better. You nerds know I love you. By the way it was a great time and thanks a bunch Adam for giving me the opportunity to have a great weekend in beautiful New Orleans. I will post pictures shortly.

And by the way, anyone in the Valdosta Ga. area tomorrow- come see me, my lovely lady Celeste and the one and only Junkman at the Ga. Motorsports Speedway. Here is the info:

<style></style>http://www.racesgmp.com/schedule-dragstrip-detail.da?id=144

Archived