Customer Service 866.965.0400

God help us.

JJ1o87

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It ain't just you folks in the States. Believe me.

My dad used to administer an aptitude test for police candidates here in Nova Scotia. The applicants were everything from high school grads to folks with their Masters in criminology.

One question should have been dirt simple for anyone who has lived here for more than a year. Name the ten provinces and their capitals. In 15 years no one, not one, got it correct................

Besides with enough people and enough questions and good editing suite, you can make the folks walking around the grounds of MIT look like idiots.

ya, im up in canada but i will say some americans are pretty ignorant about what canada is and what we have here. have you ever seen when rick mercer did the show " talking to americans" heres one of the vids theres lots others.

this video was 2 or 3 yrs ago but you guys go on to congraduate us on are first telephone in all of canada and just other dumb stuff like that.

Dear rest of the world,

I'm sorry most of the people who live here are completely ignorant of what goes on outside of their own little personal sphere. Please understand that some of us actually have a much broader world view and are intelligent people.

Yours truly,

Dylan

Aloy has to do with our school systems, we have to Dumb Down our educations system just to make sure No Child Is Left Behind. My brother is an administrator for a school in Florida, if you have an Illegal, yes Illegal or should I say Alien, I get those mixed up. It is virtually impossible to fail them, so they are passed .

Working in a Prison as I do, it amazes me at how many people cannot read or even write their own names, truly sad.

A lot started going down hill when they took school prayer out and stopped corporal punishment, but that's for another day.

Also some people get flustered when stuck in front of a camera... I know I do.

Now lets see them go to a large town in another country and do the same thing.

Were we in the Vietnam war? WTF? Really?

Chris

:iagree:

Like I said, you ask enough people enough questions and have an editting suite available, you can produce a five minute flick that would make any given group look like blithering idiots.

You might have guessed I have little use for stuff like this video. ;)

Archived