Customer Service 866.965.0400

union fire co of bethel car show

Guest shineystroker

Guest shineystroker

well the fire co i run with is holding there car show this year! come on out and see the cars,, taste the great food,,, see me as a vendor,,,,, and watch the burn outs as the cars leave!

DATE: JULY 10 2010

times will be posted later and the and signup times will be posted later

All cars,trucks,bikes,vans,, anything you can think of can sign up for the show:welcomebanner:

Thanks

mark

Guest shineystroker

well i am hoping to see you guys out at our show! the show is step up an run like and old time car show! the best part of this show,,, I talked to ashley and ADAMS is sponoring the show:banana:

Guest shineystroker

o i forgot if you guys want when the forms come out i can send you pre sign up sheets

The best part all the funds we make from the show go to the fire co to help us better our selfs!

Guest shineystroker
It's about 2 hours. I used to drive up that way all the time when my dad was still in Bethlehem. I think I could do that drive in my sleep. :thumbsup:

yup right of i78 exit 13 and the fire co is right there

It's about 2 hours. I used to drive up that way all the time when my dad was still in Bethlehem. I think I could do that drive in my sleep. :thumbsup:

Not Bethlehem Rich. Bethel! On the other side of Harrisburg. It's almost 4 hours for me.

Wait, are there 2 Bethel, PAs? The one I'm familiar with is at Route 22 and Rote 501, about 45 min East of Harrisburg.

There are actually about 5! I was thinking it was the one north of Pittsburgh which would only be about 2 hours from me and worth considering. But when I looked it up on mapquest, there are actually a lot more! Then I had to google Union fire co to find out which one was having the show. :willy:

There are actually about 5! I was thinking it was the one north of Pittsburgh which would only be about 2 hours from me and worth considering. But when I looked it up on mapquest, there are actually a lot more! Then I had to google Union fire co to find out which one was having the show. :willy:

Well, isn't that just typical Pennsylvania planning for you. No doubt it's due in part to all those crazy PA Dutch and German settlers... :willy::lolsmack:

So it being up in Union makes it a lot less likely that i'll make it. :o

Guest shineystroker
Wait, are there 2 Bethel, PAs? The one I'm familiar with is at Route 22 and Rote 501, about 45 min East of Harrisburg.

yes the bethel i am takling about is the bethel you are talking about! the fire co is right off old 22 and i can see 501 from the fire co so its right at 501 and old 22

Guest shineystroker
Well, isn't that just typical Pennsylvania planning for you. No doubt it's due in part to all those crazy PA Dutch and German settlers... :willy::lolsmack:

So it being up in Union makes it a lot less likely that i'll make it. :o

hey hey hey,,,,,,,,, dont make fun of the PA DUTCH,,, I have PA DUTCH in my in my blood!:cheers:

Guest shineystroker
Hmm i might go to this not to bad of a drive for me. Bethel is close to the cabelas in hamburg right?

yup its jut west of hamburg! about 15 min west

yes the bethel i am takling about is the bethel you are talking about! the fire co is right off old 22 and i can see 501 from the fire co so its right at 501 and old 22

Alright... it's back on my "maybe" schedule (depending on how July shapes up.) :cheers: Keep us up to date on the plans.

And note to self: never listen to that other Rich. He don't know what he's talking about. :lolsmack:

Guest shineystroker
Alright... it's back on my "maybe" schedule (depending on how July shapes up.) :cheers: Keep us up to date on the plans.

And note to self: never listen to that other Rich. He don't know what he's talking about. :lolsmack:

I will keep updates,,, like I said before we are an old time run car show and we are always looking to get bigger and better every year! this year is even better cause adams is a sponsor and this year they are getting vendors in,,,,, so we are moving up the ladder this year and we are hoping for a very good trun out and very good weather:lurk:

Archived