Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana - All I can say is WOW (atypical app)

Michael415

Question

I got impatient waiting to put the recently arrived Americana on the car and the monitors were due for a waxing so I gave it a go. The results are simply stunning. The pics really don't do it justice. It brought a level of depth n shine to the wood I have never seen before. I will let a few of the pics speak for themselves. I can't wait to get a chance now to get a few coats on the car! I honestly never thought I would find wax that would beat the zymol I used to use but Adams seems to put that to rest at a fraction of the price. Kudos to the Adams group. Apologies for some of the overexposed pics, the wax put such a shine the flash on the camera didn't know how to handle it. Do please ingore the leather I know I need to condition it as well, maybe tomorrow :) If your even remotely thinking about giving Americana a try - don't think just do I am sure you will be just as pleased as I am.

21 answers to this question

Thanks, I really do love the sound of the PL100's. They replaced a pair of Dali's which I also loved but the sound that comes from these loudspeakers when paired with a moon amp and vinyl I think is just about impossible to beat. And now all shined up I think they sound just a little better :D

Thansk for some inspiration. I just did my PS3 because of that. First hit it with DS, then clayed because it failed the baggy test, then SHR by Hand, Revive, Americana and BSG. There are some scratches, but I cannot use my PC in my apartment so they are stuck there for now.

My entry for last year:

DSC02670.jpg

Thats amazing. I might have to throw a coat on my PS3

Thansk for some inspiration. I just did my PS3 because of that. First hit it with DS, then clayed because it failed the baggy test, then SHR by Hand, Revive, Americana and BSG. There are some scratches, but I cannot use my PC in my apartment so they are stuck there for now.

before

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

After

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

Thanks, I really do love the sound of the PL100's. They replaced a pair of Dali's which I also loved but the sound that comes from these loudspeakers when paired with a moon amp and vinyl I think is just about impossible to beat. And now all shined up I think they sound just a little better :D

I bet they do, sounds like a great set-up. I have the RS silvers for my surround sound coming through a Denon AVR and really enjoy. Chose them over B&W's. Every now and again I'll throw some vinyl on the old Dual which is also connected.

Archived