Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Black 2002 Ford F250 7.3L Diesel Pickup

Adam

Fabulous 2WD Super Duty, being sold by the original owner. 165K miles, oil always synthetic, including transmission, differential, etc. This beautiful black truck was used to test polish and wax from the day I bought it, and it's truly beautiful.

Contractor Grade Bed Slide, camper, trailer brakes, new BFG KO All Terrains, new windshield.

A few dings, one on the front bumper, another on the fender, small rock chip on the hood.

Asking $16,900, but a good customer can have it for $16K! :banana:

Upgraded with a http://www.DP-Tuner.com, 4" exhaust, and runs extremely strong. I have every service record from new.

Interior is immaculate, and has Harley Davidson Super Duty rubber floor mats.

Slept indoors for all but a few dozen evenings in the past 8 years. Babied, loved, but now, needs to find a new home, as it's being replaced with a 4WD Dually with a 16' box.

Please call or email if interested, thanks!

-Adam:patriot:

I have seen it (yesterday) it is in TOP shape and shows little wear. What you would expect from someone that keeps their vehicles clean and maintained. Wish I had the cash, would make a great trailer puller.

nashss: it is in Colorado. at least was yesterday.

For the record, only crazy people buy black trucks. And then there are people who buy HUGE black trucks... :jester::jester::jester:

Hey.... I resemble that comment!! :D

Maybe we can get Adam to autograph the dash for the lucky person who buys it? LOL. It is in excellent shape... spent some time riding around it it and you'd never know it has miles on the ODO.

For the record, only crazy people buy black trucks. And then there are people who buy HUGE black trucks... :jester::jester::jester:

Looks beautiful, Adam. Good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

My son in law bought an F250............black of course! What a beast!

Good luck with the sale Adam.:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks friends! I believe the truck is heading to Kansas, to a good home. New owner promises to wash it weekly, and wax it monthly.

In fact, an Essentials Kit is going with it!;)

I've had em both, I miss my 7.3 but diesel technology has come a long way.

Adam thats a great looking truck, 2wd wasn't working out too good in Colorado Eh?

6.7 is supposed to be awesome. Lets see how long term tests rate it though.

Finally Ford is building real engines for its customers.

Congrats Adam!

Chris

Thanks friends! I believe the truck is heading to Kansas, to a good home. New owner promises to wash it weekly, and wax it monthly.

In fact, an Essentials Kit is going with it!;)

Congrats on your sale! :thumbsup: Cool Essentials Kit!:banana:

I believe we're going to see this truck on Barrett-Jackson selling for 250k because it was "celebrity owned"

Hahahaha! That will be the day! Well, I bought this truck when our little biz was 2 years old. Sad to see it go, but we really need a box truck with 4WD.

Looking now for that truck, hopefully a 2002-2003 7.3L diesel F-350 4X4 with a 12-14' box, something shiny, or soon to be. . . . .

:xfingers:

Hahahaha! That will be the day! Well, I bought this truck when our little biz was 2 years old. Sad to see it go, but we really need a box truck with 4WD.

Looking now for that truck, hopefully a 2002-2003 7.3L diesel F-350 4X4 with a 12-14' box, something shiny, or soon to be. . . . .

:xfingers:

If you can't find one you can make one... Remove bed (sell) insert box... lol

Chris

Archived