Customer Service 866.965.0400

Admit it...you've got a problem...

XQIZT

Question

How many of you look at other cars as you drive around and think "Aw man, look at those swirls!" or "I bet I can make that look real nice with some SHR/FMP....etc" or "WOW, I wonder if he's using Adam's on that ____."

I just had to laugh at myself today as I drove in, looking at different cars and thinking about what their finish needed.

:help::help:

Had that urge at the local Sat. morning casual car gathering (donutderelicts.com) in Huntington Beach and was noticing that most of the cars had hazy wheels - paint was good, but the wheels needed Adam's Metal Polish!

But somewhere there was someone who had recently used Detail Spray - I could smell it! The Adam's signature aroma...

all day every day...i find myself looking at the other cars finish more then the road lol

Oh, good, yer in Ohio.

:jester:

And, yeah, I do it as well. And I work with a bunch of scientists, 90% of whom could win the forgetful scientist award.

I find myself looking at other cars as well thinking holy swirls. A friend of mine just bought a 05 Ram Hemi quad cab and its black and I went outside while it was dark and the outside lights were shining on it and it was swirl city! Looked like someone tried to buff it or polish it with some machine and had no freakin clue what the hell they were doing.

I find myself looking at other cars as well thinking holy swirls. A friend of mine just bought a 05 Ram Hemi quad cab and its black and I went outside while it was dark and the outside lights were shining on it and it was swirl city! Looked like someone tried to buff it or polish it with some machine and had no freakin clue what the hell they were doing.

I saw a GP at the gym that looked to have a wool pad and a rotary used on it. It was black and MAN was it bad... One of the worst I've seen in person in fact.

Chris

Archived