Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can you buy/pickup product at the warehouse?

Anyone know if its possible to buy online and pickup at the warehouse, or just drop by the warehouse and pickup some items?

Do you have to make an appointment with the warehouse? What are the hours.

Just wondering if this is even an option.

Thanks!

Justin

That's a good idea Chris. Maybe make it possible to email in your order ahead of time so they could have it ready for you to pick up. I always said that Adam needs a store in the front of that warehouse.

That's a good idea Chris. Maybe make it possible to email in your order ahead of time so they could have it ready for you to pick up. I always said that Adam needs a store in the front of that warehouse.

Rich & Chris, That is a good idea!:thumbsup:

yea! A store would be way cool.

Also i wasn't sure how much extra work this would cause the warehouse to have people dropping by and interrupting them.

If there was a a will-call or local pick-up as an option when placing the online order and then there were set times for the people to pick orders, such as between 8-9am and 3-5pm or something it might not be too bad on the warehouse.

I only ask because I am working up in boulder now...drive up monday morning go home thursday afternoon. Normally it might be a bit of a drive and I would have the fedex do the work for me.

We always welcome customers to stop by and pick up their orders. Generally its a good idea to call the 866-965-0400 number, talk to ashley, have her put the order in and key it up as a "local pickup" this way the site doesn't add shipping charges and she can let the guys know to pack your stuff up right away and have it waiting for you.

Of course you can just drop by, but with as hectic as its been there lately you might get run over while the guys sprint around the warehouse getting orders out the door LOL.

We always welcome customers to stop by and pick up their orders. Generally its a good idea to call the 866-965-0400 number, talk to ashley, have her put the order in and key it up as a "local pickup" this way the site doesn't add shipping charges and she can let the guys know to pack your stuff up right away and have it waiting for you.

Of course you can just drop by, but with as hectic as its been there lately you might get run over while the guys sprint around the warehouse getting orders out the door LOL.

Maybe I can have ashley FWD my orders to Dylan.. Local pick up at Dylan's pad! :banana::lolsmack:

Never heard of it.. where does one even find this concoction?

Can occasionally be found at BevMo... brother... I could introduce you to some beers that you'd never imagine existed. Trappist beers are INCREDIBLE!! I stand by the theory if monks have been making it in a castle for a couple hundred years its probably some pretty choice stuff... its not like they have anything better to do than pray and brew killer beer. This particular abbey brew dates back to 1074!! :cheers:

Can occasionally be found at BevMo... brother... I could introduce you to some beers that you'd never imagine existed. Trappist beers are INCREDIBLE!! I stand by the theory if monks have been making it in a castle for a couple hundred years its probably some pretty choice stuff... its not like they have anything better to do than pray and brew killer beer.

Ontario is a do-able drive from lakewood :cheers:

Archived