Customer Service 866.965.0400

drop springs followed by detail spray!

Darth_Emma

Question

21 answers to this question

I'm really happy with the looks of my RS wheels... I'm keeping em, I've always been a huge fan of 5 star wheels, and GM did a killer job on the design of these wheels.. I am however looking for a good chrome guy around town that doesn't want $800 to dip 'em. I think they will look fantastic in chrome.

Look for some PVD chrome on ebay. There are some powder coaters on there that do an exchange thing. They are powder coated chrome. This way you do not add as much weight.

I'm really happy with the looks of my RS wheels... I'm keeping em, I've always been a huge fan of 5 star wheels, and GM did a killer job on the design of these wheels.. I am however looking for a good chrome guy around town that doesn't want $800 to dip 'em. I think they will look fantastic in chrome.

Ryan:

I like the 5 star wheels on a muscle car too. I really like the look of a 22" wheel on the new Camaro. This is what I've ordered:

4527280794_f054122ed4_o.jpg

I think I'll be ordering one of those wheel cleaning tools from Adam's soon!

Archived