Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ridin Low **Pic Heavy**

DP 08 GXP

well i finally found time to snap some pics of my car before and after the SSC springs were installed. the ride is exactly the same as before and the handeling is def. improved. car looks a lot better too. im goin to be an attention whore with the amount of pics but im sure most of you are used to that by now lol.

before

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

after

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0289-1.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

also found out the flex on my DP is broke..they are replacing it for free though..gotta wait another week until i can get the cutout put on the DP so that pretty much sucked.

looking good man. how much of a drop is it? Ive been thinking about lowering my GP but am afraid to because of ride quality. I like to drive my car without having to worry about bottoming out or taken it easy and steep drives which I do anyway but that's beyond the point. I gotta ask whats with the exhaust? Is it a catback or factory? Its a huge petpeve thing of mine but I cannot stand exhaust tips sticking out past the bumper. Not trying to throw things at you like wth is wrong with your car but ive noticed it alot with gp and I cant stand it.

looking good man. how much of a drop is it? Ive been thinking about lowering my GP but am afraid to because of ride quality. I like to drive my car without having to worry about bottoming out or taken it easy and steep drives which I do anyway but that's beyond the point. I gotta ask whats with the exhaust? Is it a catback or factory? Its a huge petpeve thing of mine but I cannot stand exhaust tips sticking out past the bumper. Not trying to throw things at you like wth is wrong with your car but ive noticed it alot with gp and I cant stand it.

the drop is 1.7''. the ride is just like stock and i havent bottomed out yet even after hittin some nasty rail road tracks. its the magnaflow catback. it used to be worse then that. i had them bring the tips in because it stuck out about an inch more then it is now. if you are looking down on the rear bumper the tips are flush with the bumper but with the way the bumper curves it makes them look like they are sticking out a bunch...i am prolly goin to have them try and bring them in a lil more when i take it get the cutout put on the DP next week.

that shine is brought to you by DS also...car hasnt been waxed in a few months but that will change next weekend when it gets a nice polishing :pc:

Archived