Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie From New Jersey

Obsessed

Hello everyone, just wanted to say that after many lost nights of sleep watching the detailing videos by Adam and the Junkman, I finally purchased the New and Improved PC 7424XP DA Polishing Kit. Also a Yellow pad. I have been detailing cars by hand for many many years, but one thing always escaped me : THE PERFECT SHINE. I am the proud owner of 2 C4 Corvettes. 96 CE LT4 & 94 White Vert. The paint on the 94 is in fair condition but has many spiderweb swirls and light to moderate scratches. The 96 only has very light spiderweb swirls. I am looking foward to getting great info from all of you. As my user name says I am OBSESSED with trying to achieve THE PERFECT SHINE!!! If only I can get over my fear of using a polishing wheel on my 2 babies.:pc:

Thanks for reading.

Welcome Bryan! Make the trip down to Corvettes at Carlisle and watch the crew work their magic and learn all the tricks in person!

Glad to have another Vette owner on the forum.:2thumbs:

Glad to see another New Jersey guy on here. Don't be afraid of the PC, you'll love it. I felt the same way and now I am totally comfortable with the machine. The truck in my avatar was bought an Circle Dodge in Brick. Good Luck and if you need anything, PM me. Tim C

Archived