Customer Service 866.965.0400

Why do I buy Adam's Products??

Zeus_SVT

Question

I've been asked this question several times, by friends, family, my GF :willy:.....and especially neighbors that pass by my house when I am cleaning one of my vehicles.

What happened today pretty much summed up why I shop here. I ordered several things right at the end of the spring sale that was going on. The order had some issues with a mix up and stuff and finally was express mailed here today to make it before the weekend.

I had ordered 4 of the Blue Super Plush MF Towels before I heard they were not selling them anymore. SO, Adam's dropped in 4 of the new white ones in place of them. :rockon: AND when it got here the APC gallon was spilled all out in the box. Obviously no fault on Adams part. The lid got cracked, probably by the way fed ex handles things........and the power stick I ordered was missing. I talked to Ashley online and they are sending me another new Gallon of APC and the power stick, even though it was not their fault it got busted.

So the next time someone stops by while I am washing, or my gf hassles me about all the Adam's stuff ALL OVER my garage! I will tell her about this day. :D

Ok, that is all. Just a happy customer sharing his experience with Adams customer service today. :banana:

18 answers to this question

I was hoping that i would not ever had to use the customer service, but things do happen. Adams Polishes really do stand behind there words when it comes to customer service 110% +, my hat is off to Adam and his crew.:2thumbs::cheers:

I know Adam's is a "Product Based Business" but I look at them more like a "Service Based Business". They actually have both, Great Products and Service.

:iagree:

Exactly. The products do what they say they will (no snake oil here - how refreshing) and if we have an issue using the products, the pros at Adams are available to help us get on the right path for using the products correctly. (And it doesn't take 16 applications with 12 products to get the results. Ahem. ;))

It is pretty simple for me, the products work as advertised exactly as they are advertised, The Great Customer service is just an added bonus. Plus they actually have a place like this to learn from and do alot of clinics so that you can learn.

I buy it because when Adam took me and my wife to dinner he slipped me a mickey... I can't stop buying it now... Danm you Adam!

lol

Great product, great service, great resource here!

Chris

Oh and results like this!

With the way customer service is in our country right now, it is refreshing to do business with Adams. Problems are bound to happen occasionally, but when you have to speak with someone from India to try and get an issue resolved, it makes the problem exponentially worse. I truly believe that Ashley is from right here in the good old USA and she and the rest of the team are great at pleasing a customer. The recipes for the products may be double secret, but the recipe for customer satisfaction is worn on their shirtsleeves.

I also had a problem with my last order. Ordered the flip pad and the spot pads and paid for them to be 2nd day to me. Well the day I figured they where suppose to be here I look online and they still hadnt shipped. I jumped on the chat and ashley told me they where backordered and gave me a few options.

refund my shipping

refund my whole order

or a $25 gift card for the trouble

Im sorry but any other place would either tell you to kick rocks and wait or want to just give your money back and lose your business.

Thats why I will continue to order the products. Because of the customer service.

I've been asked this question several times, by friends, family, my GF :willy:.....and especially neighbors that pass by my house when I am cleaning one of my vehicles.

What happened today pretty much summed up why I shop here. I ordered several things right at the end of the spring sale that was going on. The order had some issues with a mix up and stuff and finally was express mailed here today to make it before the weekend.

I had ordered 4 of the Blue Super Plush MF Towels before I heard they were not selling them anymore. SO, Adam's dropped in 4 of the new white ones in place of them. :rockon: AND when it got here the APC gallon was spilled all out in the box. Obviously no fault on Adams part. The lid got cracked, probably by the way fed ex handles things........and the power stick I ordered was missing. I talked to Ashley online and they are sending me another new Gallon of APC and the power stick, even though it was not their fault it got busted.

So the next time someone stops by while I am washing, or my gf hassles me about all the Adam's stuff ALL OVER my garage! I will tell her about this day. :D

Ok, that is all. Just a happy customer sharing his experience with Adams customer service today. :banana:

Thats just some awfully bad luck with that order and package.....Happy Ending though. Nice!:2thumbs:

Thats just some awfully bad luck with that order and package.....Happy Ending though. Nice!:2thumbs:

Yeah I have ordered several times and never had one single issue. It was great how easily the little things all got taken care of so quick. It's raining here, so even though I was needing stuff for this weekend, now it looks like I am not even going to get to use it. :explode:

Archived