Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some afters of my brothers GTI detail

GGEVOXFTMFW

Those BBS wheels don't fit so well eh?

Ya its a vw thing to stretch the tires, and put tires to small for the rim. The rims are smaller in back but the larger lip makes them "look" the same size I think he said. He just spent 3k on the rim setup.

Looks good Don, but what is menzera sip??:confused:

NO COMPETITOR LINKS - c'mon you know better - Dylan

Was thinking that as well.

The car looks great though!

Ya the rims arent my forte. Thanks

Don

Looks great! That white paint really glows. And it's nice to see another VW on here. :thumbsup: While i'm not crazy about the stretch and poke look, to each their own -- some of these guys put mad time and money into their cars -- with some pretty creative, top-notch work. I'd like it if we had more VWs over here.

Looks great! That white paint really glows. And it's nice to see another VW on here. :thumbsup: While i'm not crazy about the stretch and poke look, to each their own -- some of these guys put mad time and money into their cars -- with some pretty creative, top-notch work. I'd like it if we had more VWs over here.

Ya I was happy with the pop the white made. He sold the old amg rims he had, and bought the bbs rs' for 1200. Then had them painted, and took the rear lip and put them on the front rims. Then bought the larger lips for the rears. Also had to rebuy the rim bolts. Then tires, he has larger rims in the front forgot the specs but running 215's all the way around. Car has both front fenders messed up, and running more poke hes rubbing more now, even with everything rolled and pulled. He caught his fender with the tires coming home from a vw meet, and pulled it inside out. He has two back up fenders, but wants to wait til he switches to airbags so he wont have to worry about catching a fender, rubbing, etc.

Archived