Customer Service 866.965.0400

2002 Lincoln LS

ExpressThis13

Well my mom just purchased a 2002 Lincoln LS just yesterday with just over 100k miles on it for 4500. Today its was a great day to be outside and I figured what the hell Ill be nice and hit my moms car up and make it look good. Well its a bigger car than I thought. I had clayed it which was terrible I might add, then hit it with SHR in certain spots not the whole car, and then Revive polished the whole thing, and then hit it with a coat of buttery. I also clayed the windows, Rainxed them, cleaned the interior, conditioned the interior and gave the car a overall wipe down with some Detail spray. So here are some pics of after. Sorry no before pics

gppictures030.jpg

gppictures029.jpg

gppictures028.jpg

gppictures027.jpg

gppictures026.jpg

gppictures025.jpg

gppictures024.jpg

gppictures023.jpg

gppictures022.jpg

gppictures021.jpg

gppictures020.jpg

gppictures019.jpg

Ahh... You're young right? lol

If I had to do that work by hand I'd explode! lol

I tried a spot on my car with the orange hand applicator and SHR and I thought I was going to die! lol Grabbed the PC and BAM... Within a minute it was done.

I waited a long time before buying a PC and I have NO idea why...

Chris

Ahh... You're young right? lol

If I had to do that work by hand I'd explode! lol

I tried a spot on my car with the orange hand applicator and SHR and I thought I was going to die! lol Grabbed the PC and BAM... Within a minute it was done.

I waited a long time before buying a PC and I have NO idea why...

Chris

Yeah I think I may have to break down and just buy the PC kit sometime in the future.

Archived