Customer Service 866.965.0400

QUICK RACK INTEREST LIST - gauging interest

What quick racks would you be interested in?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What quick racks would you be interested in?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get one usually in about every other box I order of stuff. It's just random I guess if they actually have them or not. I just peel it and stick it where ever seems to be ideal that day. :lolsmack:

I do seem to get another instructional dvd with every box though......I need to remember to put in the special notes when I order refills or new stuff that I do not need the dvd.....I think I have about 20 of the newest edition laying around all over the place. :willy:

Awww well thats a bummer, I never got a sticker in any of my boxes. But I did get the dvd, I have a few now. I just give them to friends and show them the Adam's advantage plan :)

on a side note, dylan or adam is there a way to get stickers :xfingers:

• 2 weeks later...
As it stands now the vendor isn't willing to do a production run as small as we'd like... we'll keep it on the back burner for now and revisit the idea in a few months.

I think that sums it up pretty well. Maybe after it starts to cool off Dylan and Adam can try again.

Yea, unfortunately at the current interest level the items get a little cost prohibitive... you guys don't want to pay what we'd have to charge for these things on this short of a run - trust me! They're nice, but they're not worth it.

If we can find a more cost effective way to bring them back we will, but for now the idea is on hold.

Archived