Customer Service 866.965.0400

interior dressing

lawson4450

Question

14 answers to this question

I started using vrt. Here is a little comparison I did. VRT is on the right leather conditioner is on the left. I did not see much of a difference. However I a did have a weird yellow dust on my dash that took forever to get off after a a couple applications of Leather conditioner. I do put leather conditioner on my seats, and I may start putting it everywhere again when I get another bottle. DSC00897.jpg

I just use Leather & Interior Cleaner!:thumbsup:<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=/images/box_04.gif height=135></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

131.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Leather conditioner. I've found that if you're putting it on a surface that's in the sun or is really dry or hasn't been treated before, it will look good with one coat, but then once it's dry, it will look yellowish or filmy. It's because the conditioner has soaked in at different levels. Keep repeating coats of the conditioner until you get a uniform look. And then be sure to keep it conditioned. I like it better than the VRT for my rides.:cheers:

I just use Leather & Interior Cleaner!:thumbsup:<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=/images/box_04.gif height=135></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

131.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Diddo! I can't stand a shiny dash... Even with Polarized glasses it drives me nuts. I'd LOVE to see Adam release something VERY mat that can be used.

The seats get the lotion...

Leather Conditioner inside and VRT outside. After the Leather Conditioner is on the dash for a while then I go and wipe any excess or smear marks. My G8 dash has a texture to it and it works well IMO.

my only concern would be if using the leather conditioner that it could leave uneven patches on the dash i dont want someone to complain so maybe a 50 50 mix vrt and water so its not so shiny.

The only way you get uneven patches is if it has absorbed in some areas more than in others. If that happens, (and it does) just reapply until it's all uniform in appearance. :thumbsup:

Archived