Customer Service 866.965.0400

Get Speeding Tickets... From Space

Marylander

This is stupid. Cmon use these resources for something better than trying to catch speeders. Are they trying to take jobs away from cops? I mean not all cops are nice but I myself want to be a cop and these guys are working to support their families just like everyone else who is working in this world. And what kind of world do we live in where we cant have the freedom to use our horsepower without the fear of gettin tagged by a dam satellite. This satellite if it ever goes into working order and gets above the US and starts tagging us I can tell you I for one will not be slowing down because of some dam computer telling on me. Quit trying to make everyone lazy and letting computers do the dam work!

Electronics do screw up sometimes. So how are you suppose to dispute a ticket when it screws up? People apparently don't relize when they think of these ideas that, while it makes things easier and more effecient, it also takes jobs away. We surely don't need any more job loss in America!

doubt it will be in the states before i die. and i am only 27!

"Tickets from space" works on the same principle as VASCAR, which is already in the states and why I won't spend the $$$ to get a radar detector. If you've seen white stripes running across the shoulder or lanes of traffic on the highway and they are evenly spaced you may be in a VASCAR zone.

I was a passenger in a vehicle going about 85 when we got timed. When my friend asked the usual " can I see the radar gun" the office schooled him on VASCAR. It made his fancy Valentine radar detector obsolete.:(

http://www.vascarplus.com/Pages/How_it_works.htm

C'mon, really? Isn't there better things to do with resources?

The resources go where the Chief and the politicians decide. Unfortunately if the public complains about speeders enough guess where the money goes.

"Tickets from space" works on the same principle as VASCAR, which is already in the states and why I won't spend the $$$ to get a radar detector. If you've seen white stripes running across the shoulder or lanes of traffic on the highway and they are evenly spaced you may be in a VASCAR zone.

I was a passenger in a vehicle going about 85 when we got timed. When my friend asked the usual " can I see the radar gun" the office schooled him on VASCAR. It made his fancy Valentine radar detector obsolete.:(

http://www.vascarplus.com/Pages/How_it_works.htm

The resources go where the Chief and the politicians decide. Unfortunately if the public complains about speeders enough guess where the money goes.

My radar detector tells me where these areas are and where the speeding camera/red light cameras are.

Archived