Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From IL

Laguna

Hello!

:glasses:

I am Frank, also known as Laguna. I'm 22 years old on April 28th. I hail from www.ls2gto.com. I live about an hour South of Chicago and my goat is my DD. I drive it through all seasons and I do NOT have a garage. Did you just shiver? Don't. Because it has 85k miles and it looks beautiful and I will make sure it stays that way.

I currently own a 2005 PBM GTO and I have a huge niche for detailing. I just received my first PC last couple of days and am getting plenty of product soon for it. Can't wait to use it for the first time! I have been detailing my goat and doing all work by hand. It will finally be nice to see my goat how she should look. I will make sure to drive it with pride too after that first detail. :thumbsup::burnout:

PS: Dylan is awesome. He has yelled at me enough times to come here and here I am. Adam's is top-notch. Been buying products for over a year now from them, always great customer service and friendly staff to compliment wonderful products!

Here's some pics of her:

Hello!

:glasses:

I am Frank, also known as Laguna. I'm 22 years old on April 28th. I hail from www.ls2gto.com. I live about an hour South of Chicago and my goat is my DD. I drive it through all seasons and I do NOT have a garage. Did you just shiver? Don't. Because it has 85k miles and it looks beautiful and I will make sure it stays that way.

I currently own a 2005 PBM GTO and I have a huge niche for detailing. I just received my first PC last couple of days and am getting plenty of product soon for it. Can't wait to use it for the first time! I have been detailing my goat and doing all work by hand. It will finally be nice to see my goat how she should look. I will make sure to drive it with pride too after that first detail. :thumbsup::burnout:

PS: Dylan is awesome. He has yelled at me enough times to come here and here I am. Adam's is top-notch. Been buying products for over a year now from them, always great customer service and friendly staff to compliment wonderful products!

Here's some pics of her:

Welcome from one Holden owner to another... Mines a DD as well.

Cheers,

Chris

Archived